• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

MrCarter

I'd pay upwards of $10 USD for a full BJJ gi alt for Laura.

Yes please.

fuji__sekai__8808__sophia__3.png

For the love of all that is sacred can we PLEASE have a Laura costume without any of her assets being thrust into your face?

That's literally all she has to her, though.

That's like asking for an Anna outfit that isn't showing cleavage. The character may as well not exist at that point.

MrCarter

That's like asking for an Anna outfit that isn't showing cleavage. The character may as well not exist at that point.

Boo you. She'd be a changed woman with a better outfit that actually suits her moveset. They may just need to tweak her V-Trig a little bit.

JusDoIt

Goddamn, the objectification is real. My dude said she may as well not exist if she isn't showing cleavage. That's so deep.

jett

D-Member
People asking for Mika nerfs on twitch chat.

3mLydMU.png

For the love of all that is sacred can we PLEASE have a Laura costume without any of her assets being thrust into your face? I mean, I don't mind it, but it's difficult when I have to go round my cousins, whose mother is a devout and conservative Muslim. Had to switch to Karin for a few games smh.

I'd like classier outfit for Mika too.

Not that I'd pay $4 for that shit lol.

Goddamn, the objectification is real. My dude said she may as well not exist if she isn't showing cleavage. That's so deep.

I'm saying that's the only purpose the character seems to serve. Laura does nothing in SF that another character hasn't, and you could remove Anna from the Tekken series entirely and notice little, if any, change. They provide nothing to the story, very little in terms of gameplay, and their appearances are very clearly advertising what the designers wanted them to represent.

jett

D-Member
lol at mrs coolkid

I'm saying that's the only purpose the character seems to serve. Laura does nothing in SF that another character hasn't, and you could remove Anna from the Tekken series entirely and notice little, if any, change. They provide nothing to the story, very little in terms of gameplay, and their appearances are very clearly advertising what the designers wanted them to represent.

What? Who else plays like Laura?

I'm probably the only one who had a chance against Flux than those who he faced on stream.

Because I used v reversal.

It's easy to say that shit at home but at a tournament, that shit goes right out the window.

Also CoolKid's wife is crazy funny. She actually hyped me up in a match against him. As in, her insults just made me stronger.

Still went 0-2 against him lel

peter0611

Eh, I like it. I also like the chat getting annoyed at her lol. Stream monsters going to have to hold that L. They're not removing her unless it's disruptive to the players.

JusDoIt

She's Abel with a cheaper dash and a fireball.

Abel and Laura are both Makoto-like, but Laura is more mechanically distinct from them than they are from each other. Slow fireball traps, dash canceling normals, and a command grab? She's a very unique SF character and I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.

ElFly

matchmaking is particularly slow today

been matched twice to the same ken who wtfpned me

...and that's been all my matches for an hour

I am p rusty and this matchmaking ain't gonna help me

Anybody want to play me? I need to practice throwing fireballs lol. I don't have my PS4 on though so I'm just going to keep an eye on this thread if anybody says yes.

vulva

one sec rice eater, got an invite from someone else thinking it was you. Sorry to make you wait

edit: whoever black excellence is, ggs.I'd love to play more but I kinda just wanted to get it over with to not leave rice eater hanging

Nah dude the moral of the story is if you wanna talk shit about someone's skill or pretend like you can beat them free I better see your ass place in some tournaments.

Nonsense, the only thing capable of defeating Space Goast is the indomitable one-sided rollback! Flux may be one of the best players in the world and a god in human form, but he's nothing compared to a Goast armed with the power of V-Reversal.

Top Bottom