• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Lulubop

Tekken has a lot of customization options right? Or is that just the arcade version? Either way, if they don't have loot boxes they slipping

Lulubop

Capcom needa get on board of they wanna eat, the Marvel universe is perfect to throw shit in a lootbox too. I mean you can even have comic book covers that you can view somewhere, as loot.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom needa get on board of they wanna eat, the Marvel universe is perfect to throw shit in a lootbox too. I mean you can even have comic book covers that you can view somewhere, as loot.
I'm seriously conviced that lootboxes and random drops instead of Fight Money would've made for a much more positive reaction, even if players get the same amount stuff in the end.

It's just that "you get 50 Fight Money, a character costs 100,000" sounds much worse than "you have a 1 in 2,000 chance to win a character after every match and a 1 in 10 chance after every round of survival mode!"

PS4 has some really bad download caps supposedly.

Also that Cammy air throw would look fine if it was just 1/2 rotation and then down to the ground.

zenspider

Messed around with Gief in training mode.
That neutral jump headbutt is 400 stun! You can do it pretty late and combo into fHP, stLK, Lariat for 600+ stun.

Haven't tried vs. everyone, but it can hit a crouching Urien.

Can that possibly be right?

bmCVK0j.png

Vegas new stage moves

backdash OS will probably become the new jump back OS at high levels of play.

It's harder to do and you risk getting counter hit'd for backdashing but at least it's an option

Top Bottom