• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

MCD250

I saw some of Infil's matches last night. Same hit and run style he used to play with Charlie. It works well with Juri since she's so fast.

Did Kbrad's fuck up just win him the set? Kbrad wanted DP and I don't know if Nemo was walking back or walking forward. But a walk back would have won him the set if Kbrad got his DP lol.

HardRojo

I don't understand what happened there. Cammy stuffed whatever Nemo pressed there twice with 2 CH st.MP, but the sweep read was genius, I'll give KBrad that.
Fuck Cammy anyway.
Edit: Oh, it was a fuck up by KBrad lol. Lol I can't respect that shit then.

Edit: Oh, it was a fuck up by KBrad lol. Lol I can't respect that shit then.

I thought it might have been a messed up DP input at first but Kbrad pretty much confirmed it because he was laughing and pointing up to signal that he meant to do a DP so Cammy should have shot upward. The commentators had the same conclusion.

HardRojo

I thought it might have been a messed up DP input at first but Kbrad pretty much confirmed it because he was laughing and pointing up to signal that he meant to do a DP so Cammy should have shot upward. The commentators had the same conclusion.

Yeah, I saw his explanation to Justin afterwards and it was clear he wanted the DP. Poor Nemo, he had the right read, but human error cost him the match lol. That's another layer of yomi, you predict your opponent's intentions correctly but they fail to perform what they intended lol.

Sayad

I like the concept of Menat's v-reversal, it's only there to remind you to save your v-meter for v-trigger next time.

kikiribu

Every he's said about the new V Systems and new modes confirmed real then! :D

This is disappointing

I actually think he was helping build interest and hype for the future content of SF5, something Capcom doesn't do nearly as much as they should

But maybe Capcom's actually getting ready to reveal something big and they don't want it leaked, and they were able to track him/threaten him/get Blanka to torture him on electric chair? XKira will rise up and confirm Blanka for Season 4 as revenge

Syntsui

tumblr_mz9zs3kwW51rlaowao1_500.gif

VariantX

Every he's said about the new V Systems and new modes confirmed real then! :D

This is disappointing

I actually think he was helping build interest and hype for the future content of SF5, something Capcom doesn't do nearly as much as they should

But maybe Capcom's actually getting ready to reveal something big and they don't want it leaked, and they were able to track him/threaten him/get Blanka to torture him on electric chair?

If they don't want things leaked, then they should at least be smart enough to not put the hooks for those things in public builds of their games or at least do a better job of hiding it. Its like SFxT all over again in a way if that stuff he found is even half true. Well, almost like it. Its not like they're asking us for cash for an unlock key this time around well, sort of.

kikiribu

If they don't want things leaked, then they should at least be smart enough to not put the hooks for those things in public builds of their games or at least do a better job of hiding it. Its like SFxT all over again in a way if that stuff he found is even half true. Well, almost like it. Its not like they're asking us for cash for an unlock key this time around well, sort of.
I mean, he hacked the game and got access to developer build. He puts a loooot of time into this and I actually do think Capcom does a good job of hiding it. But he is extremely determined and always hungry, so he just does what Capcom don't, in what his mind is for the community. I do understand why they wouldn't want things leaked, but at the same time it's like the Jack Nicholson yes gif. I just want more.

HardRojo

Streisand effect to kick in now lol.

Edit: In any case, Capcom should keep that promise of communicating more often and teasing things, while not explicitly saying what is coming. It seems like totally forgot about that promise a couple of months after. At least PSX is just a few months away so I expect all the good stuff to be there for Capcom Cup.

I understand why they are holding back announcements regarding Super from a marketing perspective but they should probably start leaving hints late October to early November. And xkiras social media being gone doesn't have much to do with Capcom since his YouTube channel is fine ( and they can't take down shit on twitter just because he found some files)

Neoxon

Dammit, I was just about to post that. If you haven't watched the Death Note anime already, watch it. It's legit good, especially dubbed.

On-topic, it's a shame to lose X-Kira, & I wouldn't be surprised if the CapCops got to him. Maybe this means that everything he leaked (the stages, the V-System changes, etc.) were legit after all.

Top Bottom