• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

I know this is the real answer. And it pains me.

Then again, going by that screenshot, they gave the kimono some high-riding slits on both sides. So maybe it won't be as bad.

Yo Sneaks, we getting anything else this month?

Also y'all. bugging out about clipping when like every fighitng game under the sun is on that clipping game besides Injustice and like GG.

I'll be ready.
Urien_intro.gif
"Get ready... to die!"

Yo Sneaks, we getting anything else this month?

Also y'all. bugging out about clipping when like every fighitng game under the sun is on that clipping game besides Injustice and like GG.

I don't know definitively. I'll probably know more as we get closer to GC. I imagine we will though - 4 costumes is kinda slim for a big 30th anniversary.

HardRojo

First RQ I've gotten in quite a while lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmXOayhXAk

I try to play a cautious Urien against Kolin since I still don't know how her normals and counters work, I only have some references from matches I've watched, but I don't have the S2 characters yet so there's some stuff I can't practice against in Training mode.

Actually better at predicting shit than our resident, "SFV insider".

LOL wow. Bitter much? You might as well say my name if you're itchin to call me out, don't be shy now.

Like, I really don't understand why some of ya'll have it out for me. There have been plenty who have tracked me down, verified things i've said, and even verified who I am. Heck, many of them even know what games i've worked on. Just hit me up on Discord or anywhere else - i'm more than happy to share what i've heard & how I heard it, and why I even have the connections I do.

Lulubop

I mean, you have haven't leaked anything aside from vague shit in the future even backtracked with the s3 characters after that eventhubs poster said nope, been wrong before, and haven't leaked anything as specific as what Ryce just did with his costume predictions. I can dig up stuff and find you were wrong about Ed, and the CFN update. You told us that MvCI had a big budget and a big roster, and that's laughable. Not sure who verified you, was it a Neogaf mod?

I mean, you have haven't leaked anything aside from vague shit in the future even backtracked with the s3 characters after that eventhubs poster said nope, been wrong before, and haven't leaked anything as specific as what Ryce just did with his costume predictions. I can dig up stuff and find you were wrong about Ed, and the CFN update. You told us that MvCI had a big budget and a big roster, and that's laughable. Not sure who verified you, was it a Neogaf mod?

Dude, there are people who literally know my first & last name, seen the games i've worked on, and I was even giving information to people in this very thread as to what was going to be featured in the July update live as I was getting an early look at the build itself at EVO before it was even announced.

I don't post that up to date stuff on here specifically because I don't want my source knowing i'm going around saying shit. And most of what me & my source talk about are on the business/dev side of things going on with Capcom, nor do I talk to my source regularly. I don't ask for specifics a lot simply because I am fully aware that things change in development & when trying to launch things (happens all the time on every development project ever), and when speaking to devs, it comes off as being very obvious that you are gonna go around opening your mouth once you start asking for specifics on things. I know I clam the fuck up when someone asks me specifics on things i'm working on cause I don't wanna get in trouble, so I tend to just let the people I talk to divulge whatever they feel comfortable with & that comes up naturally in conversation.

But you know what - I can tell even alluding to the idea that I might know something bothers you, so i'm just gonna not allude to shit on here no more. People who wanna ask, they know where to find me.

those kimono look pretty lame, especially dislike ibuki's.
Perhaps their alts are hot fire though.

Definitely picking up that swagalicious bison .

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
You just go back to throw looping innocent civilians.

You just go back to.... thinking Tekken was trash, I dunno you're cool.

Would a Cowgirl outfit be more appropriate?
I'll have you know I don't like throw looping and I'm so bad at shimmying that when I land the standing fierce I don't even have the muscle memory to continue the combo.

I'm fully prepared for his throw loop to get nerfed.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Dude, there are people who literally know my first & last name, seen the games i've worked on, and I was even giving information to people in this very thread as to what was going to be featured in the July update live as I was getting an early look at the build itself at EVO before it was even announced.

I don't post that up to date stuff on here specifically because I don't want my source knowing i'm going around saying shit. And most of what me & my source talk about are on the business/dev side of things going on with Capcom, nor do I talk to my source regularly. I don't ask for specifics a lot simply because I am fully aware that things change in development & when trying to launch things (happens all the time on every development project ever), and when speaking to devs, it comes off as being very obvious that you are gonna go around opening your mouth once you start asking for specifics on things. I know I clam the fuck up when someone asks me specifics on things i'm working on cause I don't wanna get in trouble, so I tend to just let the people I talk to divulge whatever they feel comfortable with & that comes up naturally in conversation.

But you know what - I can tell even alluding to the idea that I might know something bothers you, so i'm just gonna not allude to shit on here no more. People who wanna ask, they know where to find me.

Where?

Top Bottom