• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Ryce

I think the Cammy and Urien stage slots popped up at the same time as the Bison/Karin/Guile/Ibuki costumes, so those two stages are my best case scenario for Gamescom.

I think the Cammy and Urien stage slots popped up at the same time as the Bison/Karin/Guile/Ibuki costumes, so those two stages are my best case scenario for Gamescom.

Those stages should look great in UE4. Hopefully they don't shit 'em up with NPCs.

I had taquitos for dinner last night. They were tasty.
NhJ1he2.gif

imagine if Capcom balanced games like Arc; Juri and FANG would be winning every tourney in S3 with over-compensatory buffs
I see nothing wrong with this.

At least Arc would also make all the characters as strong as they can.

NhJ1he2.gif

I see nothing wrong with this.

At least Arc would also make all the characters as strong as they can.

There are characters in that game that are most definitely not as strong as they can be. They just don't feel weak because the universal systems allow you to put in work with your gameplans.

Trickster

This Diamond rank speaks for itself.

Condescending_pop-gaf.gif

What's the best thing Mika can do to beat Fang? I feel like for a zoner he has crazy good pressure and a great escape ability. Makes him hard to pin down and if he wants he can just go on the offense

Edit - I don't understand Kolin either I guess, ugh...

Edit - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ABIGAIL

Blueblur1

GameStop Expo is this weekend. I wonder if we'll get any SFV or MvCI rumors from it? Dear Capcom, please detail upcoming DLC to loose-lipped GameStop district managers. :)

Ryce

I don't necessarily like the execution of NPCs, but I like that people are present in the stages that should have them. The streets of Manhattan and Rio de Janeiro shouldn't be barren.

Top Bottom