• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighters come to Dead Rising 4 (featuring Hot Ryu)

Frank West becomes a Street Fighter in Capcom Heroes
Along with our previously announced characters (and more on the way!) Dead Rising's Frank West will be able to take on the look and abilities of Street Fighter legends Akuma, Cammy, M. Bison, Ryu and Mecha-Zangief!

For a look at these costumes and abilities in action watch our latest trailer for Dead Rising 4's Capcom Heroes below.
trailer link

22528482_1653472614672030_6232938777554072239_n.jpg

dcab7df5db84962d2020b02623b7d06e.png
6a4ecab133b3f710ec5833b31435acb7.jpg

Mr Swine

Banned
Looks like Ryu and the gang got their life force sucked out by Capcom for this :/

i know they are costumes..

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The most important addition:

9l06ySZ.png

It is Totally Great That Capcom still add Cool Content for a game that is considered to be "Underperfomred" By Capcom Wording and "Bombed" By the people wording , Most of times Companies drops the ball already for these kind of projects , Guess Resident Evil Heroes are Next , Hope for Ace Attorney or Dino Crisis too

Hope all that Additional Content and the PS4 Version can boost this game sales to an OK status so that the series won't die

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Seeing gouki and zombies reminds me of that resident evil 2 April fools joke to unlock him as a playable character and I'm getting pretty pissed off thinking about it

g11

I cannot believe they're adding stuff to DR4 this late. Kudos for the continuing support but it's kind of bizarre.

Seeing Capcom's Continuous Cool Support and Additions to games like DR4 and SFV makes me wonder what they will do with a Resident Evil Mercenaries game , That will be a blast

Neoxon

Can we just make Hot Ryu the default Ryu in SFVI onwards (granted, SFVI is at least 5 years away, but still)?

poodaddy

I know they're just praying on the SF fan boys with this one, and that they're using my SF love in a pitiful attempt to aid my acceptance of a mediocre game, and that if I play into their hand on this I'm just another meaningless statistic being added to the cynical pool of data that essentially forms the check list with which modern games are developed; I know that....but it'll work just like it did with 3. Show me where to sign Capcom. :(
I didn't ask for this mind.

Top Bottom