• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

So since we've been living in post-End of the WORLD world for a while now, has anyones jojo OP lists changed? personally mine havent, it's still Bloody Stream>Sono Chi No Sadame>Stand Proud>End of the World

I like End better than Proud, but other than that it's the same.

sjay1994

Speaking of the Joker, anyone else see that dumb bullshit where he's like immortal or some shit?

Fucking comic books are the worst.

They are pretty dumb

ZiiPBYV.jpg

mrmyhthef

So since we've been living in post-End of the WORLD world for a while now, has anyones jojo OP lists changed? personally mine havent, it's still Bloody Stream>Sono Chi No Sadame>Stand Proud>End of the World

Swap End of the World and Stand Proud and that'll be mine.

Archgan

I find it really hard to place end of the world in my list. I really like it, but it is so different from all the others it doesn't feel like it is in the same category. If I had to do it, it would probably be Sono > Bloody Stream >= End of the World > Stand Proud.

Alfebit

Banned

That's basically my list. I like End of the World but it's just my least favorite.

You just happened to say the same thing she did when trying to shit her way into leader position.

I swear that was a coincidence! I'm not a part of the Nico Nico fan club or anything!

If this can be the last post on this thread, I will love you forever.

Not in a weird way, though.

Totally in a weird way.

I only accept the weird kind of love anyway.

Weren't you in the steam chat playing Minazuki in Ultimax when you hate him?

sjay1994

You know what?

I would actually prefer sKLa's dystopian Persona 4 hate filled future over the constant shitshow fraudwil keeps putting us through

MGuquHu.gif

Top Bottom