• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, vita would be smarter money-wise, but I also really want to play smash with you guys. GOD WHY CAN'T SHIT BE FREE??!!

Thing is, at the end of the day you'll be buying into 2 struggling platforms, but at least with Nintendo, there's always time to get more games with the estore.

You'd also be able to play Earthbound again! and that's always rad shit.

Shhhhhhhh...I actually tried once but don't know why I stopped. I think he was just a bit UnBEARable when I was first starting.

236296d1371493264t-1-48-sbd-5-dauntless-heavy-hitters-ii-gb-boo-gif

I tried using Teddie, but I didn't like his playstyle. Not into memorizing item rotations. Really excited to play Police Dick in Ultimax which comes out 12 days! Fuck, I need it nooooooooooooow.

Alright, a bit more details for my question. I've added up the games I want that are already out/announced and Vita beats WiiU 9 to 8. I also only have about $250 so it would be either just a refurbished WiiU from their site or Vita with P3P, P4, Senran Kagura and, a memory card. So any suggestions?

Vita looks like it would be the better deal to me, but I don't really care about Smash, and I don't know how much you care about Smash, so I can't really claim that my heuristics are equally valid for you. (You may also have squishy human feelings that will prevent my algorithms from operating at maximum efficiency in your squishy human applications.)

Alfebit

Banned
You'd also be able to play Earthbound again! and that's always rad shit.

Again? I've never played it.

PG4 is great and all but Bayo and smash on the one console? no contest

see what I did there

Vita looks like it would be the better deal to me, but I don't really care about Smash, and I don't know how much you care about Smash, so I can't really claim that my heuristics are equally valid for you. (You may also have squishy human feelings that will prevent my algorithms from operating at maximum efficiency in your squishy human applications.)

You guys make it so hard to choose. ;~;

JoJo94

236296d1371493264t-1-48-sbd-5-dauntless-heavy-hitters-ii-gb-boo-gif

I tried using Teddie, but I didn't like his playstyle. Not into memorizing item rotations. Really excited to play Police Dick in Ultimax which comes out 12 days! Fuck, I need it nooooooooooooow.

How dare you boo my puns

I can't wait to try Sho and also I hope you guys will be tsundeready too also can't forget Chie of course.

Zenfalcia

Nice to come back to a wealth of Pat avatars.
Time to go back and read a few hundred posts. Fun.

Edit: 10 minutes without a post? What a shame.

Damn nidhogg looks cool

too bad I got no one to play it with

It's actually as good to play alone as playing a fighting game against the CPU. And the faster you best the CPU the higher your rank gets on the leaderboard.

Local multi is where it shines though, that's true. But
It's got online so you got us
Ah yeah, my PSU has been replace, and PC works again!

Aw yiss!
Das cool man. I can't imagine living on my 3ds like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom