• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marcato Bros. ep.190: TLoZ: Twilight Princess (VGM podcast)

PillarEN

As if the show was perfectly timed to come out just after the HD version of Twilight Princess was announced. Merely a coincidence of course but we aren't here to talk about a visual upgrade. We are here to talk about a Gamecube/Wii game soundtrack and the third entry in the Nintendo Month on the Super Marcato Bros. Podcast. Like last week the Bros. invited their third lesser known bro, Marty. I'm eager to give this one a listen as Zelda music is something the Bros. have always spoken about with lots of enthusiasm.

Episode page

iTunes

Tracklist:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Toru Minigishi, Koji Kondo & Asuka Ohta - Nintendo - Gamecube & Wii - 2006

-Orchestral Piece 1

-Opening Demo

-Ordon Village

-Ordon Ranch

-Ilia's Theme

-Enter the Darkness

-Midna's Theme

-Faron Woods

-Hidden Skill Training

-Our Children Taken

-Hyrule Field Main Theme

-Kakariko is Saved

-Sanctuary

-Lake Hylia

-Prince Ralis is Saved

-Midna in Distress

-Love

-Ganondorf Battle Second Half

-Ending

-Staff Roll

smisk

Another good game music podcast is VGMpire.
They typically pick a series and select a few tracks from each game along with discussion about the game itself.

kgb525

Neo Member
Thanks PillarEN! This is Karl from the Super Marcato Bros. I hope you guys enjoy this episode. We had an absolute blast recording it. Twilight Princess is a favorite soundtrack of ours, and we're excited to finally dedicate an episode to it. And believe it or not, the timing was in fact a complete coincidence! Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to check out our podcast. We hope you like it!

Cheers

Oidisco

Thanks PillarEN! This is Karl from the Super Marcato Bros. I hope you guys enjoy this episode. We had an absolute blast recording it. Twilight Princess is a favorite soundtrack of ours, and we're excited to finally dedicate an episode to it. And believe it or not, the timing was in fact a complete coincidence! Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to check out our podcast. We hope you like it!

Cheers

Oh hey, no idea you had a gaf account. Been a fan of the podcast since the David Wise interview!

forrest

formerly nacire
I've been doing a lot of walking lately and just getting into podcasts. I listen to the weekly bombcasts from giantbomb.com and have been loving the Cain and Rinse series too. I will definitely check this one out on my walk tomorrow.

NoKisum

Such great timing.
Coincidence? Suuure. :p

I'm actually gonna purposely hold on to this episode until a little before TPHD releases. I've yet to play the game myself, but having this at ready feels like a great way to get myself hyped up once we get close to release date.

PillarEN

Cheers

Nice to hear from you Karl. Like one other poster I also was introduced to your show with the David Wise episode and pretty much have devoured the entire back catalog while listening to every new episode.

I guess this as good a place as any to let you know that that poor guy you and Will hate on the Daytona USA soundtrack is the same guy who sings that sweet Burning Rangers song. So... take that :)

Top Bottom