• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Happy Meals at McDonald's now through May 22/chance to win Switch w/MK8D

Is it like the Taco Bell thing where you enter instantly? Or it it just a drawing at the end.

Remember that special Mew card you got for watching the movie?

Yep, at the theater we got the mew and three promo cards. My sister got Pikachu, Mewtwo and whatever the other one was. I got three Dragonites, hated Dragonite ever since.

Of course, once Silver rolled around...

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck Dragonite.

Usually it's something like 99c/99p for the toy with a purchase of something else.

Most every store should also sell them entirely separately from anything, usually from $1.00-$2.00 although it might be just worth it at that point to get the happy meal. If ya'll don't want the food you can get apple slices and go-gurt in the meals now.

They look kind of cheap compared to some of the Pokemon toys McD did in the last few years and of course they aren't anywhere near what they were in the 90s but hey, they're cool.

I think Nintendo did a MK8 one last year (or two years ago?) And previously did some with Burger King, although Nintendo has done stuff with McD in Japan before/usually.

Kind of neat, excited to pick some up

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
You may not get a Switch but you'll get a cheeseburger, delicious fries and a soda for lunch

Last weekend we bought my 3 year-old son a happy meal before heading to a party. About 30 minutes after eating it, he started crying in his car seat, then vomited. He seemed alright for a few minutes, then started crying again and, yep, vomit again.

By this time we got to the party, and he seemed like he was recovering. 10 minutes later, he starts crying and my wife grabs him and runs towards the bathroom, but he vomits the clear remnants of chicken mcnugguts all over the kitchen floor. We rinse him off, change his clothes and then he was fine.

Moral of the story: a toy that cost 10 cents to manufacture isn't worth it.

I loathe McDonald's but my coworker showed me her Yoshi this morning (not an euphemism) so I know where I'm going for lunch today. She said it's about $1.70 to just buy the toy.

Top Bottom