• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HDR NeoGaf Power Hour Nights

PowerHours.jpg

Join up guys! Get it on with fellow Gaffers every night between 6pm-10pm central for the NeoGaf Power Hour Nights.

Post your Gamertags and PSN Tags and I will make a list for both systems so you can start adding fighters to play with.:D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
gamertag- matrixadw

Dont have a mic though.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Anyone who hasn't already added me, go ahead.

Tag = "Isamuu"(yes, with TWO U's)

DCX

DCX
GCQuinton said:
Yeah, we do. I'll probably be able to get that in tonight, so PM when you want to do that.
i have a game in the vet league at 10 est, we can play after the game. I tried sending you a pm but your box is full.

DCX

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Throw me on here as well.

GT: AstroTheLad

Feel free to send me an invite whenever I'm on. I'm always up for some Puzzle Fighter.

Hey! Rofl. Im back 8). Ok, I havnt played this for like a week with training for a halo 2 tourney, gears mutli, and working on bioshock. I saw tango on but then I ran. Also I do MUCH better with the Hori EX2 stick...

Ploid 3.0

Ploid = my PSN

I love this game, been playing it like mad vs random people that spam Quick Match in ranked and friendly servers with me. They need to fix it so when you make a room people who hit quick play will join your room or something. No one look for rooms and spamming quick match is meh when no one else is attempting quick match.

Ploid 3.0

ferrarimanf355 said:
Gamertag = tifosiotaku
I suck at Puzzle Fighter, though, so feel free to use Dan on me. :D

lol the ultimate sign that people think you sux. They pick dan. That or they feel frisky.

Ploid 3.0 said:
lol the ultimate sign that people think you sux. They pick dan. That or they feel frisky.
That achievement where you have to beat X or X' mode on hard using Dan is all kinds of impossible... >_<

ms-07

Banned
PSN - Ineedaname_

I've been logging on randomly and it's usually empty. I did have 2 games with a guy today but he scrammed. Nobody else showed up after that. :(

tha_con

Banned
So, my PSN is tha_con and my GT is ThaCon360. I'm down to play rounds on either system, so give me an invite!!! PLEASE.

Top Bottom