• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS: New Characters Video LEAKED! (SPOILERS)

tumblr_inline_mr32ecAGUY1qz4rgp.gif

I am SHOCKED! I was so sure it was fake... I need a moment.

Jaeger

So,

Confirmed Returning
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Falco
Wario
R.O.B.
Dr. Mario
Ness
Mr. Game & Watch

New
Shulk
Dark Pit
Bowser Jr.
Duck Hunt Dog

No fucking Mewtwo, OR Ice Climbers though?

daxgame

well now everyone who said the pics were obviously fake look silly now

I gladly accept the sillyness, I did think they were fake. Or actually, I thought the info was fake. I still can't believe that there are DLCs characters and Dr. Mario but :eek:

Admittedly, until now I haven't realized that the DLCs could be free...

tnaden

It's more than a bit curious how Shulk is a Marth/Link clone, Dorf is still a Falcon clone and Bowser Jr. looks like some combination with Diddy.

Is there ANY WAY that this could be faked?

Gatdam.

Brawl mod + video editing. It's a lot of work do to it though.

I wonder if this was some sort of footage tape? One of the videos (victory) goes straight to homerun contest with Yoshi.

Though IIRC the pics looked like a 3DS.

Is it me or did the voices sound off for
Lucina and Shulk?

Edit:
It's a bit curious how Shulk is a Marth/Link clone, Dorf is still a Falcon clone and Bowser Jr. looks like some combination with Diddy.
I was wondering why Shulk felt familiar.

As long as Duck hunt isn't an Olimar clone... (there is a Brawl mod which does just this)

Volotaire

Hmm, I haven't been keeping up with Smash news, is there any reason to believe its fake? Because it's from an anonymous source.

So,

Confirmed Returning
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Falco
Wario
R.O.B.
Dr. Mario

New
Shulk
Dark Pit
Bowser Jr.
Duck Hunt Dog

No fucking Mewtwo, OR Ice Climbers though?

Ice Climbers are DLC... I think the same was said about Mewtwo but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

nullset2

Super Smash Bros. Anime

So many anime style characters this time around dammit. Pumped up for dat Duck Hunt!

Kyzer

Banned
Oh shit!

VERY happy Sakurai decided to be okay with clones and get as many characters in as possible, and very appreciative of his ability to put together a crazy cast.

Not happy that IC, Lucas, Snake, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Wolf are gone. Really not happy.

Ridley327

Hmm, I haven't been keeping up with Smash news, is there any reason to believe its fake? Because it's from an anonymous source.

Video is pretty difficult to fake, especially when the previously unknown characters have animations that aren't tied to any other characters.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Why, why is Falcon-Dorf still a thing

Looks like my new main will be Bowser I guess. I don't understand how Sakurai can go out of his way to make other characters play reminiscent of their games yet craps on Ganondorf at every given opportunity. And he still retains the pulls out a sword to put it away taunt.

DLC characters are kinda lame if that post was real, apart from Snake. I'm happy overall, and was pretty confident it was real when I first saw it.

Wichu

Shulk's animations seemed a little stiff in that video. Sakurai always sticks closely to the source material ;)

Top Bottom