• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT2| Nintendo All-Stars Battle Quarter Pounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

What's this Super bash sister's thing? I've been away all day and haven't even caught up reading all of the old thread.

Also since people are adding each other just PM me if you want easy wins.

Man, I just found a video on youtube that showcased all of the different mii fighters custom moves........Dang some of them look OP!

Brawler Mii has a move that charges like a falcon punch although it is a Kick and it looks a bit faster and does 40 damage......Holy Crap! How much damage does a falcon punch or warlock punch do if you connect? Actually it seems like a good majority of the brawler's moves do very high damage. It will be interesting to see some tournaments that allow custom moves and Mii fighters.

Jawmuncher

I have less than a 30 minutes on the demo.
I need my real characters and no time limit.
Probably would have played more if I could have done stock.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
JoeInky or georly.....

can we expect any more custom move set posts/impressions today or tonight?! I seriously love that you guys are taking the time and dedication to post those and I very much look forward to reading more of them.

JoeInky don't feel good so he probably take few days off. I hope that he would be alright.

Darn, it might be patched before I can even use it.

I hope that it will be patched soon as possible. It look so broken. Literally.

Found out I have to work Friday night. On top of that I preordered Smash 3DS at a Smash Fest location 1 hour and 4 minutes away since I really want that gold coin. It would be impossible to pick up since I have classes in the morning.

God. Dammit. This really sucks I have to wait an extra day.

emb

Found out I have to work Friday night. On top of that I preordered Smash 3DS at a Smash Fest location 1 hour and 4 minutes away since I really want that gold coin. It would be impossible to pick up since I have classes in the morning.

God. Dammit. This really sucks I have to wait an extra day.
That's the same reason I didn't preorder at the Best Buy fest for that coin. Inconveniently far away.

Jawmuncher

Is there really a quarter pounder?

No but theres this
nrodqxwhw02auj3g2ukz.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I doubt it. It's 45€ in the eShop and in most stores here...

I'm sorry about the mistake so I will ask Xane to fix the error. We are planning to update OT soon with secret characters and stages in like few weeks.

No but theres this
nrodqxwhw02auj3g2ukz.jpg

I have heard of that hamburger.

Apparently Cheese and Buns would contains charcoal powders (or something) so that would help with turning the colors into black. Also Black Ketchup had Squid Ink mixed with Regular Ketchup, Garlic and seasonings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom