• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT2| Nintendo All-Stars Battle Quarter Pounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Wow, this Palutena/Villager match so far... :\

I feel like it'd be fine if it was just one of them, but the two of them against each other? Nahhhh

DaBoss

Finally, Villager is going in.

I blame Villager for this. A rational person would have stopped spamming projectiles after the first 5 or so times they didn't work.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Crocodile

That was hilarious

I blame Villager for this. A rational person would have stopped spamming projectiles after the first 5 or so times they didn't work.

Pretty much. It might just be a straight up bad match-up but that Villager just wasn't playing in a manner that was going to end that game in a quick fashion. Like the Dr. Mario s. Shiek match from the Japanese tourney.

DaBoss

Pretty much. It might just be a straight up bad match-up but that Villager just wasn't playing in a manner that was going to end that game in a quick fashion. Like the Dr. Mario s. Shiek match from the Japanese tourney.
Never speak about that ever again.......there was no timer for that match either....

emb

Lol. What does Villager do to approach, if projectiles are out of the question? Gets rid of his dash attack, forward air, back air, and side B. I guess dair or maybe nair... shield or roll is probably the best thing.

Azure J

Thank you. People going "hurr Palu so dum" are exposing themselves as scrubs. Why would the person with the better options to play neutral go in on the stubby one and play to their game? It's like the same people who complained about Zero not going HAM on Hungrybox's Kirby at the invitational. Kirby's stubby but has godlike combos and KO potential at his range. Why would I ever want to be there? :lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Palutena OP. Usmash too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom