• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 8: Put mii in, coach

Still my favorite image of Sakurai

How does one main 5 characters...

Over the course of the series, even if I wouldn't use them competitively in one game or another due to them being bad

Smash 64 mains: Kirby, Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff

Melee mains: Marth, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff

Brawl mains: Marth, Rob, Ike, Mr G&W

I forgot Mr G&W on my earlier post, but as a whole these have been my favorite characters to play in the series and I want them all back, even if they haven't been as good in certain games I still enjoy playing as them.

18 more days to go :)

ibzEhGnhdszlCj.gif

Also one of my favorite count down GIF ever.
iEuRpQIJfGqNy.gif

I love both of these!

georly

georly-1175 (New)

My posts increased exponentially as time went on :p I've also been posting from home now, which I didn't do before.

I will pull all nighters to unlock mega man and luigi.

Hadn't thought about it before, but do you think the unlock conditions will be the same for 3DS and wii U? I also haven't decided if i'll use the option to 'auto-unlock' the wii U characters (if the option exists), or if i'll just have fun trying to unlock everyone a second time.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
My posts increased exponentially as time went on :p I've also been posting from home now, which I didn't do before.

Hadn't thought about it before, but do you think the unlock conditions will be the same for 3DS and wii U? I also haven't decided if i'll use the option to 'auto-unlock' the wii U characters (if the option exists), or if i'll just have fun trying to unlock everyone a second time.

If that option exists I will us it for sure.

Tyeforce

I seriously don't understand all the hate for Miis... People say it'd be a waste of a character, but I think it'd be one of the BEST uses of a character. I mean, Mii wouldn't just be one character; it would be WHOEVER you want it to be! How is that not amazing? And, of course, this lets everyone play as Reggie, Iwata, Miyamoto, Sakurai, etc. in Smash Bros. :p I'm just excited to be able to play as my own Mii.

georly

I agree.

Seriously though, I have a high thing for the reveal of Ganondorf and Captain Falcon for E3!

My guess is no 'unlockable' characters at E3, unless he's really deadset on captain falcon/falco for the tournament.

I predict we'll get E3 stuff, and then one LAST "Smash Bros 3DS Direct" before launch, where he gives a spoiler warning and reveals all the veteran unlockable characters himself (so the internet doesn't spoil it for him) as well as whatever remaining newcomers there are in one last trailer.

I then predict we'll get a "Smash Bros Wii U Direct" right before Wii U launch, detailing the differences, and maybe NFC stuff.

I seriously don't understand all the hate for Miis... People say it'd be a waste of a character, but I think it'd be one of the BEST uses of a character. I mean, Mii wouldn't just be one character; it would be WHOEVER you want it to be! How is that not amazing? And, of course, this lets everyone play as Reggie, Iwata, Miyamoto, Sakurai, etc. in Smash Bros. :p I'm just excited to be able to play as my own Mii.

Don't forget all the hitlers we may get lol

TWILT

Banned
Still sooooo happy Ike's back. I was beginning to doubt his chances, but man, so glad he's back.

Now give me Shulk at E3 and I'll be happy.

ffdgh

post dump:
IntelliHeath-4592 (0)
foxuzamaki-3741 (0)
theprodigy-3515 (0)
SuperSah-2648 (+1)
ffdgh-2521 (+1)
qq more-2397 (-2)
SmithnCo-2352 (+1)
I'M FINISHED-2185 (-1)
Horizon-2165 (+1)
Village-2090 (-1)
Boss Doggie-2031 (0)
BGBW-1976 (0)
Troubled Bat-1964 (0)
DaBoss-1852 (0)
Ryce-1723 (0)
Berordn-1716 (0)
zroid-1400 (0)
Loco4Coco-1394 (+1)
Red Arremer-1356 (-1)
Neiteio-1280 (+1)
georly-1175 (New)
Neoriceisgood-1160 (-2)
Kriken-1074 (New)
Caladrius-1047 (New)
GamerSoul-1019 (New)
Azure J-1005 (New)

lol even tho he's lurking gone, he still make's it.

Muzy72

Banned
I guess this Villager is the default female Villager?

zlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe

Because Sakurai usually only puts the default color in the PotDs.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Every time I see the OP it makes me miss Jiggy. He made the Brawl buildup soooo damn gooood.

rawktapus

Miis have such a diverse pool of games to pull from, too. Sports, music, heck, even Nintendoland could be involved somehow. It better be a stage at least.

Muzy72

Banned
I mean, honestly, when you have so many choices for villager, does default even matter anymore? Everyone will pick the one they like best and that one will be their default.
Yeah I know, but it's still interesting to see which one is the default. :p

And to those saying we can't really tell now that we've seen alts, check these pics out:

zlCfzR7moQEG6Tq6xO

zlCfzR81ZhwczuW-vU

Notice that both the pics featuring alts still had the main/default color scheme.

Tyeforce

I guess this Villager is the default female Villager?

zlCfzR9PiHwo_6Htoe

Because Sakurai usually only puts the default color in the PotDs.
Makes sense!

446_1.jpg

Miis have such a diverse pool of games to pull from, too. Sports, music, heck, even Nintendoland could be involved somehow. It better be a stage at least.
Yes! Their move set potential is enormous! I can't even predict what it would be like because there's just so much to pull from!

Top Bottom