• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

New thread.

tumblr_m5bukvMMg11r72ht7o1_500.gif

Showtime.

Neiteio

How did Prodigy still beat me? Blast it all!

Btw, I just erupted into laughter in the middle of the office at this thread title. Bravo!!

VegiHam

I thought the big flaw with that rumour was it didn't even mention Wario? Or am I thinking of another bad rumour?
No, you're right. But I'm choosing to believe every rumour simultaneously, even contradictory ones. It's fun!
You know he's readying his Bandana for the battle! If he does waddle in, he's a pretty unique character so at the very least he'll add a new playstyle to the game. Crossing fingers that Sakurai shows his bias and confirms him for Smash 4!
I have no idea what he could do, but I trust Sakurai.

georly

I fear there will be no other game with this kind of hype for a long long time.

No other game releases information in the same way, nor has the type of information to reveal. Even other fighting games don't have as much content to show off as smash, since they lack different types of stages, items, trophies, etc. You also wouldn't want any story-based game to reveal information in the same way. Smash is incredibly unique in that regard. The closest thing is hyrule warriors, right now, but not much else can compare.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
No other game releases information in the same way, nor has the type of information to reveal. Even other fighting games don't have as much content to show off as smash, since they lack different types of stages, items, trophies, etc. You also wouldn't want any story-based game to reveal information in the same way. Smash is incredibly unique in that regard. The closest thing is hyrule warriors, right now, but not much else can compare.

Eh, honestly, I feel like pic of the day doesn't come anywhere close the dojo. That was hype.

I don't even really follow the pic of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom