• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

(mat)

So...
QeiHOvK.jpg

SOURCE, MAN. COME ON, JUNIOR.

I need to have lunch. Stop refreshing. My shitty skill can't unlock things. currently only GB stage. by using kirby's FS once.

I think the best way to possibly unlock things is to start going through classic mode with various characters like Mario, Pit, Marth, Fox, etc. characters we know that have ties to other characters(Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Falco, etc.) may unlock them or by using FS' of said characters. Also there's usually some characters tied to just beating classic mode once such as Jigglypuff or Ness on normal difficulty.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You guys are all wrong, the Game Boy stage is clearly for Game Boy (playable character).

Neither was Kirby, ergo, he's playable, ergo, it's different.
The poster you were originally quoting was talking about the demo event with the starting roster and stage roster, not the downloadable demo from yesterday (hence the reference to not having to unlock Marth).

Kangi

Whoever that Ness-unlocker is had better mention if he also unlocks that Magicant-looking stage along with him.

If that's not Magicant and MOTHER gets no stages I will be upset.

Toad.T

Banned
The poster you were originally quoting was talking about the demo event with the starting roster and stage roster, not the downloadable demo from yesterday (hence the reference to not having to unlock Marth).

Welp, sorry bout that then. Thought he was just talking about the retail game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom