• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SWERY (D4, Deadly Premonition) working on high-school detective game story

...with a twist.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/12/d4-on.../?hootPostID=1369d4801dc8106d0b6bdf9172155e58

GameCentral: Are you ever intending to return to Deadly Premonition with a new game, and if not what else are you working on at the moment?

Hidetaka Suehiro: Deadly Premonition is always on my mind. But I have no idea what form it’ll take, when it’ll appear, who I’ll work on it with, or how I’ll present it. The only answers are in the coffee.

Aside from that, I’m also working on a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders. But all the publishers keep telling me ‘There’s no way we could put out such a perverted game!’ LOL!

I wish someone would let me make it.

b66.gif

L~A

Kickstarter when?

Seriously, if he really wants to make the game (and isn't just trolling), Kickstarter is his safest bet.

TomShoe

Banned
I'd buy it. Ask Compile Heart and put it on Vita.

Add it to the list of my secret shame games, of which I have many ;_;

Certinty

Actually sounded pretty good until that 'part'.

Saying that though I usually love games like this but I didn't like D4 at all so even if this or anything similar happens I'm not sure whether I'll like it or not.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Swery, I love you. But I don't want to play a game where I solve crimes by having a high school girl masturbate.

Be more subtle, SWERY.

Sell it to publishers as psychometry. Don't let them know till a week before release that the side-effects of it is that it arouses.

What in the name of fuck?

I guess if that's what SWERY wants to make then I'm sure he'll do a good job. Still though. I'm floored. Mind is currently blown.

QaaQer

Dude has the best sense of humour...oh wait, he is serious?

BTW, everyone here should see Lady Ninja 2 on Netflix. Lol.

Mechazawa

Do it Swery. Put out your masturbation detective game and get that Otaku money, baby.

Then you can fund more episodes of D4.

Lijik

Aside from that, I’m also working on a story about a high school girl detective
Sounds amazing, I liked Persona 4, I liked Deadly Premonition, this is like both of those things! Go on
who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders.
oh i uh.....
hLXEqnU.gif

Tizoc

Ayo kickstart this for steam and offer uncensored Steamy ver. as drm-free

I was down once I read SWERY and the thread title.

LiK

the masturbation thing ain't gonna fly but I like the rest of this premise. Swery does do mystery really well. and I'm all for a female protag cuz I love all the female characters in his games.

JordanKZ

SWERY is the best and worst kinds of incredible. This game sounds so outlandish and stupid that I really wish someone would fund it.

the masturbation thing ain't gonna fly but I like the rest of this premise. Swery does do mystery really well. and I'm all for a female protag cuz I love all the female characters in his games.

just make it like a spiritual sequel to Famicom Detective Club, I'd be down

Top Bottom