• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch Activity First Month Thread of Hoping we get a real Activity Log

C8YBrt5U0AAn930.jpg:large

Breath of the Wild - 115+
Binding of Isaac 15+
Fast RMX 5+
Snipperclips A few minutes (I've probably played 5 hours of this, but played the majority of it on someone else's profile)

steveovig

Zelda-More than 55 hours
Bomberman-More than 10 hours
Blaster Master-More than 5 hours

Just started Snake Pass yesterday.

Josh5890

Zelda- 60 hours+
Fast RMX- 5 hours+
Shocel Knight- 5 hours+
Super Bomberman R- 5 hours+
Splatoon- (I did four of the test hours)

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Rather than just sharing your own stats, I'd like to discuss how people would like to see the activity log(s) improved.

My first and biggest complaint is the 5-hour increments on the system's Profile activity log. I'd prefer to see playtime at least to the hour, if not the minute. I'd also like to see the ability to sort based on Most Played in addition to Last Played. Add a monthly filter and I wouldn't need the Parental Controls app at all.

Doesn't the built-in activity log only display the most recent 8 titles as well? I forget the actual phrasing that's stated when you tap the (?) icon.

bjork

Got a switch on launch day but didn't open it for a few days after that iirc.

Zelda - 20ish hours
Neo Turf Masters - a few minutes
Puyo Tetris demo - a few minutes
Dragon Quest Warriors whatever that's called demo - a few minutes

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I've got 100+ on Zelda and 5+ on Fast RMX and Snipperclips. I know I've got somewhere around 5 hours put into Snake Pass but it just says "first played 5 days ago."

5+ on Splatoon 2 as well.

Shizza

Zelda: 100+ Hours
Shovel Knight: 7.5 Hrs
Splatoon 2 Test Fire: 4 Hrs
Fast RMX: 1 Hr (in progress)

I'd be totally happy if the activity log mimicked the Wii U one, with the addition of a Year list and a LTD list (beyond the daily and month ones).

BotW for over 95 hours
Snipperclips for a few minutes.

My activity log will look just like this with added hours to each for the next several months.

Geg

Zelda: 120+ hours
Splatoon 2 Testfire: 4 hours

That's it for me so far lol. I'll get Snake Pass on it eventually.

Everyone's will be:

Zelda - 80+ hours
Everything else - a couple of minutes

I might be the only one who does not have Zelda as their most played title despite putting over 50 hours into the game....

Puyo Puyo 4-player

Edit: Also got 10+ hours in Shovel Knight, Setsuna, and FAST RMX. Got Blaster Master, Snake Pass, and Bomberman in the backlog. Most I've played in a single month in quite a while and I have handheld mode to thank for that.

forrest

formerly nacire
Feeling shameful with this post. Haven't even tried anything else. I did download the snipperclips demo, but havent even opened it.

zeldashamex8sot.jpg

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Feeling shameful with this post. Haven't even tried anything else. I did download the snipperclips demo, but havent even opened it.

zeldashamex8sot.jpg

Hoooooly shit. I know this game is packed with stuff to do, and I'm sure I could stretch out my playtime to 150 hours or so (currently at 85-90), but that seems insane.

How is that even possible? It took me 70 hours to do like 75% of the useful stuff in the game. I guess you never fast travel, and you explore every inch of the world?

I definitely do fast travel but also explore everywhere yeah, when I open a new area I tend to scour most of it before moving on. Also upgraded every piece of equipment, done all side quests so far, currently at 102 shrines, I just find it relaxing to kick back and roam around. There are a lot of cool things to see that aren't related to quests and are technically pointless.

Edit:

https://abload.de/img/zeldashamex8sot.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fuck. You've at least beat the game, right? 100%-ed it?

forrest

formerly nacire
Fuck. You've at least beat the game, right? 100%-ed it?

I think my map is just past the 50% mark

I did beat the game. Found all 120 shrines. Finished all side quests. Got the 3 medals for the monster hunting, got all horse saddles/bridles, got all armor sets which are all fully upgraded, except the amiibo sets, which I have, but I haven't been able to motivate myself to jump back in and farm for mats to upgrade them. I have all of the rare amiibo weapons. I have filled the Hyrule compendium with very detailed shots of all of the creatures and items (close ups with Depth of Field present where possible). I spent a lot of time fucking around taking pictures of compendium entries trying to get great shots. There were only a handful of pictures that I bought from the guy at the lab after finishing the game, four of which were the divine beast bosses.

I didn't use guides for finding shrines until the last five or so and attempted the monster hunting without guides which after many hours I gave in a looked up a map for those as well. Even with the shiekah sensor, it's like finding a needle in a haystack half of the time and I would always get distracted fighting camps or taking pictures.

I have fully upgraded melee and bow inventory, but haven't gotten shield inventory past 10-12 slots.

tldr - I fucked around alot before trying to fully complete things and when I did complete things I did one, then moved on to the next. If I play again, I'll likely try and accomplish everything all at once knowing what you actually have to do.

Madao

zeldashamex8sot.jpg

oh boy.

i've only logged 76 hours (Wii U version. that's how i have exact timing :p) and i feel like i'm close to seeing all the game since i'm only missing a few shrines and collectibles and i feel like i've wandered around aimlessly quite a few times..

Elfteiroh

Mine:

Zelda: 120 hours (209 seeds, 53 shrines, 1 Dungeon, ~75% towers activated)
Human Ressource Machine: 5+ hours (~80% completed)
Voez: Few minute (3-4 hours)
Bomberman: few minutes (2-3 hours?)
Snake pass: First played 6 days ago (2-3 hours too)
Blaster Master: few minutes (2-3 hours)
Splatoon 2 Testfire: few minutes (20-30 minutes)
Shovel Knight: Few minutes (just tested gender swap mode a bit, really a few minutes)

Zelda: many hours
Shovel Knight & 1 with Switch: not many hours

Have barely picked up my switch in the last couple of weeks. Need more games I want

tldr - I fucked around alot before trying to fully complete things and when I did complete things I did one, then moved on to the next. If I play again, I'll likely try and accomplish everything all at once knowing what you actually have to do.

*bows down*
We're playing in similar ways (I just hit 200hrs and am just about to take on the 4th beast) except for the photography, which was something I was really excited about but it quickly grew tedious.
Thanks for going into detail, I'm going to use your post as a checklist of sorts :)

Top Bottom