• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell's latest test idea - $1 Quesadilla "Stackers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneHeero

Taco Bell gets a lot of hate irl and on GAF, but they could do almost no wrong by me. I can't remember ever having anything bad there in years, and I try almost anything new they get.

My one beef: Getting rid of the Chicken Baja Chalupa with that ridiculously delicious sauce, wtf!
Same here. I had a stacker and it was good. I like the whole menu tbh.

If the actual product really looked like that, that would be quite the mouthful. The texture of bitting into would be super good. Of course the real thing will probably look pathetic if. No way they give you that level of filling action for 1 dollar. If they made the version that I think they are going to make, it would look so pathetic you'd just have to laugh at it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if my butt will fold up into eight dimensions of quaking horror because of the gushing cataract of poop that thunders from thence at the merest mention of Taco Bell.

I'm just getting it out of the way.
Someone else hella years ago said:
Consider the strictly theoretical “Hyperburrito.” It is to the Burrito as the Burrito is to the Quesadilla. Scientists refer to it as the “Enchacho,” although its true name must be written with three-dimensional letters and is unpronounceable by a mouth with less than four dimensions.
Of course, if one wanted to eat the Enchacho, it would require two juxtaposed mouths and four rows of teeth. Although one that is 3-D cannot eat the Enchacho, it is feasible to run one’s tongue along the outer tortilla and end up within its inter-walls without ever lifting said tongue. Because of its four-dimensional configuration, the Enchacho can also bear the addition of olives.

Stolen from

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If they ever do a $5 box with a couple of these and a quesarito I'm not gonna survive.

Basically. Waiting for a non crap $5 box and I'm gone fam.

The article has this additonal tidbit:

In addition to being available for $1 a piece, it's also available as part of a $5 "Stacker Box" along with a Doritos Locos Taco, a crunchy taco, and a medium drink.

So just a few more tacos added.

New002

Taco Bell gets a lot of hate irl and on GAF, but they could do almost no wrong by me. I can't remember ever having anything bad there in years, and I try almost anything new they get.

My one beef: Getting rid of the Chicken Baja Chalupa with that ridiculously delicious sauce, wtf!

I didn't mind eating at Taco Bell every once in a while growing up, but I was never seeking it. Usually I'd be with family or friends. The Chicken Baja Chalupa changed that lol. It was so good.

Rainy

Banned
i keep seeing commercials for the triple double crunchwrap box for $5 and that looks like a great deal tbh

Oh hey, this is testing at my local Taco Bell, too.

I'd say one is about the size of half a regular quesidilla. Maybe a tad smaller, it's been a while since I got one.

Yes this thing is amazing for $1. Getting two is the sweet spot.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gol15.jpg

Stack 'em high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom