• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Hits PSP February 15th

Yaweee

Ellis Kim said:
But its not even a naming convention that began when the IP and team was bought by Square.

I know, but they still made the decision to stick with the title, despite the JP version changing its subtitle.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Yaweee said:
I know, but they still made the decision to stick with the title, despite the JP version changing its subtitle.
Well, I think using Queen songs is charming in its own way. We'll have to agree to disagree :)

Peff

Heh, looking good so far. I have to go for a while but I think there's a good chance it'll be up in a couple of hours. Still undecided on the title though, but I like some of the suggestions.

Man

Will be released on PSN in time for NGP but still I would like to dearly play this on my PSP Go today.

DiscoJer

Ellis Kim said:
Well, I think using Queen songs is charming in its own way. We'll have to agree to disagree :)

Charming? It's fucking awesome. The whole game (this and the first Ogre Battle) is full of Queen references, from names of places to the random names of units (all the first and last names of the band members show up), to even Hawkmen (from Flash Gordon)

Top Bottom