• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Javaman

everyone on sourcetv rooted for you last night java
'preciate that guys. That was a very painful experience. On foundry it took till the last 1/3 before I got my first human or building kill :eek:P. Those guys on red were really watching their backs. I had a couple of spectacular "swing-and-a-miss"s too. Next time I'm going to make spy a lower priority than 3.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
'preciate that guys. That was a very painful experience. On foundry it took till the last 1/3 before I got my first human or building kill :eek:P. Those guys on red were really watching their backs. I had a couple of spectacular "swing-and-a-miss"s too. Next time I'm going to make spy a lower priority than 3.
You got me a few times. I got you a few times.

Yeef

Time to play Huntsman for 4 months until the 40 stops dropping and then see what the price does.
Supposedly, if you gift a strange weapon it keeps its counter. So you can probably get it to Hale's Own and Gift Wrap it for MAXIMUM PROFIT!

Also:

176B6DDA6F2CF180891239705154512C68432785

Ah. Guess he didn't know that they can check the IP address from which you are connecting.

Edit: I hate the download speed around here. Fucking 150 kb/sec!! It's gonna take me forever to download this crap on my mac.

The rag doll physics are pretty hilarious at times. I got a screen shot of a Sniper that died just when he killed me, got backstabbed with a big ass grin.

Yeef

We should also ban heavies, soldiers and scouts.

Then the whole game with be Airblastless-pyros, engineers and medics.

It would be grand.

Yeef

Here's how you make mini sentries better:
  • Reduce their range by 30 % or so.
  • Make them deploy at half health instead of full health.
  • Make them significantly louder (dead ringer levels of loudness) and make the light on the sentry flash faster so that it stands out even more.

Here's how you make the wrangler better:
  • Either reduce the shield resistance or make the engineer take mini-crits while wrangling.
  • Make the shield drop the second he switches away/dies rather than staying up for an extra few seconds
  • Remove the auto-aim or at least make it based on the actual hitboxes rather than the gigantic, all-class player hull.
  • Remove the enforcer and the Tomislav from the game.
  • Fix hit detection in general, especially melee hit detection.

Valve should just outsource all weapon balancing to me. Then the game would be great.

Oh, also, in other news, I'm not sure when this happened, but it seems like the knife-raising animation actually shows up pre-backstab when crits are off. So that's useful.

Here's how you make mini sentries better:
  • Reduce their range by 30 % or so.
  • Make them deploy at half health instead of full health.
  • Make them significantly louder (dead ringer levels of loudness) and make the light on the sentry flash faster so that it stands out even more.
Somebody gets it.

Yeef

THE BUSINESS
I imagine like some girl scouts or a homeless person walking in asking for a handout and some old lady (who is the propriety of THE BUSINESS) going on a tirade about parasites that want to leech off of the success of THE BUSINESS.

Then, the homeless man (or girl scouts) leave a mark on THE BUSINESS'S mailbox to warn other hobos not to stop there.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I imagine like some girl scouts

Me too.

Minigineer was fun but it wasn't really producing the kind of frustration I wanted, and it's also a pretty boring class too. I don't like helping people and you have to do a lot of that. Revenge crits are sweet though cause you can save them shits up.

Top Bottom