• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Chronoja

Anyone have a "Timeless Topper"? I'm willing to trade its apparent price of 1.66 refined (1 refined, 2 reclaimed metal) if anyone has it.

Ok here it goes... I'm really out of the trading loop...

Looking for some Humble Bundle goodness.

I really would like Thomas Was Alone and Proteus from Bundle 8, and The Walking Dead from the Weekly bundle.

Have lots of refined to trade... Description & Name tags...

Or maybe 10+ refined and some goodies for all the keys in both bundles? I have 2 idler accounts chock full of weapons I need to liquidate, so I know I'll have a good amount of metal once I do.

I'm trying to figure out, what's the current rate for the TF2 Oculus Rift hat, the TF2VRH? Apparently it's pretty rare so far, but people are expecting more to be redeemed. At the same time, they only gave them out for orders up until, I believe, the start of April. So you can't just buy one now, there's still only a limited number out there.

It's tricky finding pricing info on it, particularly since you have to sell it as a code right now (currently untradable once added), which lots of TF2 sites don't want to mess with.

windz

Looking for a strange sapper, how accurate is the spreadsheet these days? It's showing as 5-6 keys. This about right? ;o

Also uncrated an Unusual Connoisseur's Cap - Effect: Bubbling tonight - my first one ever /tear. Too bad I never play Pyro...maybe I could start. Awesome to find one finally after all these years, but I'd have loved one for classes I play (anything but Pyro - haha).

I think I'm done collecting hats. SO! Giving GAF first pick.

Demoman:
Buccaneeer's Bicorne - 2 ref
Carouser's Capotain - 1.33 ref
Private Eye - 1.66 ref
Tavish DeGroot Experience - 1.33 ref

Engineer:
Prairie Heel Biters - 1.66 ref
Safe'n'Sound - 1.66 ref
Virtual Reality Headset - 1.66 ref
Western Wear - 1.66 ref

Heavy:
NEW! Hound Dog - 2.33 ref
Large Luchadore - 1.33 ref
Officer's Ushanka - 1.66 ref

Medic:
Private Eye - 1.66 ref
Vintage Tyrolean - 1.66 ref
Ze Goggles - 1.33 ref

Pyro:
Birdcage - 1.33 ref
Flamoyant Flamenco - 2 ref
Head Warmer - 2 ref
Hottie's Hoodie - 1.66 ref

Scout:
NEW! Baseball Bill's Sports Shine - 1.33 ref

Spy:
Janissary Ketche - 1.66 ref
Hat of Cards - 2.33 ref (lvl 42)

Soldier:
Chieftain's Challenge - 1.33 ref
Defiant Spartan - 1.66 ref
Honcho's Headgear - 1.66 ref
Sergeant's Drill Hat - 1.66 ref
Stout Shako - 1.33 ref

*Note I only have 1 Private Eye.

I think I'm done collecting hats. SO! Giving GAF first pick.

Demoman:
Buccaneeer's Bicorne - 2 ref
Carouser's Capotain - 1.33 ref
Private Eye - 1.66 ref
Tavish DeGroot Experience - 1.33 ref

Engineer:
Prairie Heel Biters - 1.66 ref
Safe'n'Sound - 1.66 ref
Virtual Reality Headset - 1.66 ref
Western Wear - 1.66 ref

Heavy:
Large Luchadore - 1.33 ref
Officer's Ushanka - 1.66

Medic:
Private Eye - 1.66 ref
Vintage Tyrolean - 1.66 ref
Ze Goggles - 1.33 ref

Pyro:
Birdcage - 1.33 ref
Flamoyant Flamenco - 2 ref
Head Warmer - 2 ref
Hottie's Hoodie - 1.66 ref

Spy:
Janissary Ketche - 1.66 ref
Hat of Cards - 2.33 ref (lvl 42)

Soldier:
Chieftain's Challenge - 1.33 ref
Defiant Spartan - 1.66 ref
Honcho's Headgear - 1.66 ref
Sergeant's Drill Hat - 1.66 ref
Stout Shako - 1.33 ref

*Note I only have 1 Private Eye.

I'd like the Chieftain's challenge

About trading, is it 1 refined? What's the other .33?

Dudebro2102 is my username

What is the rarest strange festive weapon in TF2 and how much is it worth?

The SF bat is the rarest by a very tiny tiny margin. There's only a few more sf scatterguns and mediguns than there are SF bats. Price of an SF bat is 1-1.5 buds.

As far as most expensive, the SF scattergun is the most expensive at around 2.5 - 3 earbills(earbuds/72 keys). The SF medigun is a close second at around 2.25 to 2.75 earbills. It's more than likely they will go to 3+ buds when the winter holidays start creeping about.

I currently have the following for trade.

V. Brain Slug painted pink - 3 keys
V. Hatless sniper - 1 key + 2 refined
Series 50 crate - 4 keys
Festive wrench - 2 keys
2x stupid claim tickets - 2 rec each

Hit me up with a pm if interested in any of this.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Hey, I don't play TF2 much (or at all anymore really) and have a Max's Severed Head I'd like to sell/trade for something marketable of the same value. Is that the sort of thing people do in this thread? I'm pretty new to this. Got it from getting the Sam & Max games on Steam. Let me know if you're interested.

Scipius

Hey, I don't play TF2 much (or at all anymore really) and have a Max's Severed Head I'd like to sell/trade for something marketable of the same value. Is that the sort of thing people do in this thread? I'm pretty new to this. Got it from getting the Sam & Max games on Steam. Let me know if you're interested.

Be very careful with selling that item. It can fetch up to $90-100 USD; check whatever someone offers to see if it approaches that value.

If there are no buyers here, try the TF2 Outpost (http://www.tf2outpost.com).

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Be very careful with selling that item. It can fetch up to $90-100 USD; check whatever someone offers to see if it approaches that value.

If there are no buyers here, try the TF2 Outpost (http://www.tf2outpost.com).
Yeah, I knew it was a valueable item, but good to be cautious as you say. What's the established method for doing this sort of thing? Trade for keys and then sell the keys?

Orthae

Neo Member
So recently I got this hat from the chest:

Unusual Towering Titanium Pillar of Hats

Team Fortress 2
Level 55 Hat
Effect: Aces High
Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics state that 1. Robots can't harm humans and 2. Robots must obey humans, and 3. This hat looks great.

My problem is that I can't find the price for this specific effect anywhere. Checked all the links provided. Do you have any estimates? I've seen similar hats but with different effect going for around £250. I was wondering if mine is worth less or maybe even more. (because there is no info on this effect)

Turok_TTZ

I have a Prussian Picklehaube that is painted with Radigan Conagher brown.
I have it for sale in other places for 2.55-77 ref but here I will sell it for 2.11 ref.
send a pm or invite if interested.

edit: sold it.

Is this thread still alive?

I am selling an unusual nuts and bolts stainless pot for the soldier. I am asking 15 keys on outpost but would give a discount to a gaffer. PM me if you're interested.

Also I am looking to buy (with keys) a demo unusual.

Sneds

Looking for Nice and Naughty Crates 2013. One scrap each.

I WANT EM!

I'll trade you all of mine. I have eight naughty and ten nice. Send me a PM. I've never traded anything on TF2 before so you'll have to talk me through it. :)

bronk

Banned
Hey guys I bought a Team Fortress 2 action figure and it came with a card for a free in game item. Here it is for whoever wants it. :)

H8HV0-V5INH-667KY

Coldsun

Banned
Have All Of The Following:
Bill's Hat
Genuine Robot Chicken Hat
Genuine Whale Bone Charm
Genuine Vox Diabolus
Genuine Lacking Moral Fiber Mask
Genuine AWPer Hand
Genuine Steel Songbird
Genuine Pip-Boy
Genuine Doe-Boy
Genuine Pounding Father
Genuine Blind Justice
Genuine Sydney Straw Boat
Genuine Person in the Iron Mask
Genuine Anger
Genuine Original (the quake1 rocket launcher)
Genuine Dragonborn Helmet
Genuine Companion Cube Pin
Genuine Aperture Labs Hard Hat
Genuine Wingstick
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Company Man
Genuine Widowmaker
Genuine Short Circuit
Genuine Machina
Genuine Purity Fist
Genuine Diamondback
(and an assortment of random other items http://steamcommunity.com/id/ColdSun/inventory/#440 )

Looking for:
Thief 4 gifted =)

If anyone is interested, just add me on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/ColdSun )

Have:
Strange Eternal Reward - 1 Key
Strange Petty Boy's Pockey Pistol - 1.33 ref
Strange Part: Snipers Killed - 7 ref
Strange Part: Low-Health Kills - 0.66 ref
Kill Streak Spy-cicle Kit - 1.11 ref

What's the most favorable "exchange rate" if I want to pay money for metal? Buying keys off the community market and trading them for refined?

aechris

I found some TF2 items today in my inventory I didn't even know I had (I don't play TF2).

Bill's Hat
Ellis' Cap
The Frying Pan

From what I can gather, Bill's Hat's worth around $10, yeah? Anybody interested?

I don't have any idea what I am doing, haha.

Top Bottom