• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ted Cruz Tweets out Zodiac Killer Letter

GyY7h1g.jpg

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/920709146789515272

tumblr_n3t9uwnMfh1s2791bo1_250.gif

small brain: lol, zodiac killer cruz

large brain: ugh, ted cruz just ruined the joke

galactic brain: ted cruz's social media intern just forced ted cruz to be in on the joke or else he looks like a killjoy

cosmic brain: lol zodiac killer cruz

TripleBee

Is it weird that associating him with the Zodiac Killer is actually an improvement for him.

At least he'd be interesting then.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Any effort went in to decoding that using new tech?

MechaX

small brain: lol, zodiac killer cruz

large brain: ugh, ted cruz just ruined the joke

galactic brain: ted cruz's social media intern just forced ted cruz to be in on the joke or else he looks like a killjoy

cosmic brain: lol zodiac killer cruz

If someone joked that I was some serial killer in unresolved murders, I sure as hell would never make a joke on a professional social media account where I am a nationally known politician.

So maybe he was hacked and maybe an intern went rogue

But why and how would this happen a second time in just a few months and it's not like the reference is even funny, insightful, or even comical.

Maybe he really was the zodiac killer all along

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

If someone joked that I was some serial killer in unresolved murders, I sure as hell would never make a joke on a professional social media account where I am a nationally known politician.

So maybe he was hacked and maybe an intern went rogue

But why and how would this happen a second time in just a few months and it's not like the reference is even funny, insightful, or even comical.

Maybe he really was the zodiac killer all along

The Zodiac Killer first showed up in 1968. Ted Cruz was born in 1970. I think its fairly safe to embrace the meme a bit.

Top Bottom