• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 3) |OT| Give in to your instincts. Shirt optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what was meant...

I DON'T CARE! LET ME HAVE THIS FANTASY!

tumblr_m9l656h62v1resg6so1_250.gif

What was meant?

Page 3 bitches

tumblr_lw5uxhdfok1r2fzujo1_500.gif

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, I gotta watch the premiere tomorrow.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet.

I'm sure I did. How visible I'll be is a different question altogether though. Here's me by April's head in Parks & Rec. That was my favorite show to do by far.

DyMDc.png

You... you were so close, you could have touched her. You could have touched perfection.

Kyon

Banned
I'm Screaming

Also I'm not seeing a stream on the site. Unless by stream they mean they will post the episode after it airs tonight?

Ah, my cheesy & ridiculous Teen Wolf is back! :D They are really ramping up the horror feel this season.

The Alpha pack is beyond fabulous. They way they sashay into every room and show of their glorious nails is amazing.

Is it next Monday yet?

Delio

So just finished. Should have been longer but eh It was good. Issac looking good, Stiles looking good hell everyone looked good. Scott doing chin ups with that hot bod jesus christ.

So just finished. Should have been longer but eh It was good. Issac looking good, Stiles looking good hell everyone looked good. Scott doing chin ups with that hot bod jesus christ.
I felt they went a bit overboard with commercial breaks, but maybe that was just my withdrawal talking.

Kyon

Banned
MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;____;

Issac beat around throughout the whole episode i could NOT take...

I love all the hot new additions.

Is the chick the Watcher/Counselor from Season 2? or is it a random new witch/slayer?

Tyler Posey getting a tatoo was the worst thing ever. They wrote the tattoo into like the whole damn episode twas annoying.

YASSSS @Sterek moment #1 for this season i thought they said there wouldnt be any till the middle of the season?

OMG @ them showing the gay sex scene in the preview YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I felt they went a bit overboard with commercial breaks, but maybe that was just my withdrawal talking.

I've only watched this show on netflix, and like with most shows, once i catch up, I hate all the commercials and waiting weeks between eps. Blah. Kyon and Del squealing like girls in my ear every time Isaac was on the screen was comical though.

Delio

I've only watched this show on netflix, and like with most shows, once i catch up, I hate all the commercials and waiting weeks between eps. Blah. Kyon and Del squealing like girls in my ear every time Isaac was on the screen was comical though.

I couldnt help it. I need more Issac who is not bed ridden.

Is the chick the Watcher/Counselor from Season 2? or is it a random new witch/slayer?
New character.

Tyler Posey getting a tatoo was the worst thing ever. They wrote the tattoo into like the whole damn episode twas annoying.
Just be thankful they didn't write in his other tattoo.

OMG @ them showing the gay sex scene in the preview YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:D

Side note: The new teacher texting all her students simultaneously was hilarious. Is she a super villain?

Kyon

Banned
tumblr_mnup4k8b5O1qmhzq7o4_250.gif

New character.

Just be thankful they didn't write in his other tattoo.

:D

Side note: The new teacher texting all her students simultaneously was hilarious. Is she a super villain?

yeah i thought she was an alpha or maybe related to the symbol that lydia and allison have.

yeah i thought she was an alpha or maybe related to the symbol that lydia and allison have.
That makes me suspicious. Derek said that the Alphas have Boyd and Erica, but the symbol on the floor of that mysterious compound, and the one that got hilariously branded on Allison and Lydia (THE HEIGHT OF CHEESE) is not the same as the Alpha Pack symbol. Rather Derek has the wrong info, or something has changed.

I think the girl who saved Isaac might be working with Miss Morell and/or Dr. Deaton. Some sort of supernatural police maybe? Or maybe she's a runaway Alpha who lost her powers?

Kyon

Banned
That makes me suspicious. Derek said that the Alphas have Boyd and Erica, but the symbol on the floor of that mysterious compound, and the one that got hilariously branded on Allison and Lydia (THE HEIGHT OF CHEESE) is not the same as the Alpha Pack symbol. Rather Derek has the wrong info, or something has changed.

I think the girl who saved Isaac might be working with Miss Morell and/or Dr. Deaton. Some sort of supernatural police maybe? Or maybe she's a runaway Alpha who lost her powers?

a mess. They should've spent less time on that tattoo and more on everything else.

Also does Jeff LOVE to ABUSE Isaac? My boo was like SEDATED and thrown around the entire episode..

Also Dead @ like 2 brief shirtless scenes tho with him

tumblr_mnuolbVG7X1qdor83o1_250.gif

jwk94

Wait a second....the chick that was getting chased throughout the WHOLE episode wasn't the couselor who was with the vet from last season?!

a mess. They should've spent less time on that tattoo and more on everything else.

Also does Jeff LOVE to ABUSE Isaac? My boo was like SEDATED and thrown around the entire episode..

Also Dead @ like 2 brief shirtless scenes tho with him

tumblr_mnuolbVG7X1qdor83o1_250.gif
His chest was looking quite nice there.

I think Jeff Davis really does enjoy putting his stable of studs through all mater of horrible situations. I think the season is just gonna keep heaping more and more on top.

Kyon

Banned
Wait a second....the chick that was getting chased throughout the WHOLE episode wasn't the couselor who was with the vet from last season?!

Nope. LOL after the 1st rerun they showed a proper promo for episode 2 (WTF) and it showed her in it

His chest was looking quite nice there.

I think Jeff Davis really does enjoy putting his stable of studs through all mater of horrible situations. I think the season is just gonna keep heaping more and more on top.

mhm and like it was bad enough Isaac's dad abusing him now this

You need to do something about this MPD of yours.

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

bitch i am a ScIsaac stan first but Sterek comes 2nd :3 ScIsaac movement is not as relevant so i have to drag Sterek stans sometimes out of JEALOUSY

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I basically had no idea what was going on.

Tattoo artist "so glad you drew that for me" LOL.

So Jackson just moved away? That's how they wrote him out??

Animals going insane?? Alpha twins morphing into one super alpha wolf?

This season will be insane.

Oh, and Stiles remains awesome. <3

I was not feeling that at all tbh. I rather they just turn into regular werewolves.
I think it's a cool idea, I just don't want to see a gross transformation every time it happens. I don't really like any of the CG wolves though. (I don't even like the partial wolf prosthesis.) I'd be fine if the just went with the teeth, claws and eyes at all times. (And no shirt, obviously.)

Kyon

Banned
I think it's a cool idea, I just don't want to see a gross transformation every time it happens. I don't really like any of the CG wolves though. (I don't even like the partial wolf prosthesis.) I'd be fine if the just went with the teeth, claws and eyes at all times. (And no shirt, obviously.)

from the beginning scene it implies that they can turn separately. I think it's just their special skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom