• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turns 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh am I seeing the actors mouth inside? Freaky

No sadly. The turtles suffer from the parasitic tongue-eating louse.

1j6HmnV.jpg

I have not watched it for a few years now (just after 2010 ?), I finally got the dvd back in 2007 when the cgi movie came out (was finally released legally in Australia). Still enjoyed it even though it was a little dated.

Fond memories when I was really little, saw it many times at the cinema and was very excited to finally get the home video release. The soundtrack was pretty cool too.

Love this movie. Yes, it is definitely a little dated, but overall it is still incredibly watchable and enjoyable.

Mikey is the best. He was kicking ass during the training scene.
It's pretty commonly accepted (though I don't think official) that Mikey is the strongest turtle and best fighter of the group. He just can't usually focus long enough to actually do anything with it. When he does though...

Also I was always kind of miffed that the movie focused so much on Raph, going so far as to take the "Turtle vs Foot rooftop battle" from Leo and give it to Raph. But I may be biased and think Leo is the best (because he is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom