• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 Reveals New Character Fahkumram, the Return of Ganryu, and Leroy Smith Gameplay Trailer

Mista

Banned

Today Bandai Namco revealed more of the DLC coming with Season Pass 3 of Tekken 7.

First and foremost, we get a brand new character, Muay Thai champion Fahkumram.

That being said, he’ll be the last to come among the DLC showcased today in spring 2020 alongside a dedicated stage set in Thailand.

On the other hand on December 10 we’re getting the recently-revealed Leroy Smith alongside a familiar face, Ganryu, who was also showcased today.

Speaking of Leroy Smith, we get to see a new trailer showcasing his gameplay.

They all look cool. The Leroy trailer was quite er......unexpected lol. The Muay Thai Fighter looks very menacing and might look too strong if he’s throwing Craig around like nothing. Ganryu looks more stylish and interesting than before.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

Time to sumo slap online bitches once again.
Ganryu = most underrated char.

I need more info on how Leroy works. Trailer too wacky.

Fahkumram looks weird, like an ugly Sagat.
He seems very slow, but insanely powerful, total opposite of Bruce even though he seems to have some of Bruce's moves.
Need more info, maybe he's great, maybe not.

Fahkumran has some weird proportions. His head and waist look tiny.
Yeah, exactly. He looks like he's taken from totally different game.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Fakhumran looks like a SF5 character.

Leroy looks awesome. I don't recall many fighting-game characters that use wing chun.

Javthusiast

Banned
Ganryu should have been replaced by some waifu, zafina is not enough, cause he a joke, other than that the other characters look cool.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Not a fan of the new character design. Looks like a KOF style Sagat back in the 90's. I love his new stage, though.

Not really into Ganryu.

I loved Zafina and maybe I'll try LeRoy.

I hoping for one more season with some more classic characters returning.

Damn fully missed this.

Fahkumram seems alright. Josie was a lackluster Bruce replacement and this guy looks like he coulda stepped out of Grappler Baki. Works for Tekken.

Yo Leroy! looks very solid. I've been wanting a wing chun practitioner in Tekken for a long time and someone like Law wasn't cutting it. Cool add.

Ganryu...well he's there for those that want him.

For me tekken ended with tekken 5. Right now there's too many gimmicks, it just doesnt feel like tekken used to :/

They should return to tekken 3 form, almost every character sounded like they had a real martial art style, rather than shooting fireballs and such ( gon not included), tekken 5 was awesome, but from 6...ugh

For me too, tekken ended with 5, but at the same time, I consider 7 the best gameplay in the series ex aequo with 3

Top Bottom