• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale Games teases "super secret surprise announcements" before the holiday break

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn00zer

don't think so since the tweet says "when two GAME developers love each other very much"

That would be a partnership of a different sort. Also, like half the movies on Earth use Wonderful World at some point so narrowing it down to games is easier :p

D'oh missed that tweet..... god I hope its not Bioshock...as much as I like Telltale their engine is not gong to handle Bioshock aesthetics well

Another Telltale dev tweeted this:
2h4G98s.png

The World Ends with You, known in Japan as It's a Wonderful World

Korten

Banned
Guys we all know it's just Minecraft.
Please God, no

As much as I would love for it to be Dragon Age since it had in it's latest trailer: "what a wonderful world."

His description about day and night match minecraft... But a minecraft telltale game? That makes no sense. There is no story in Minecraft.

Drazgul

As much as I would love for it to be Dragon Age since it had in it's latest trailer: "what a wonderful world."

His description about day and night match minecraft... But a minecraft telltale game? That makes no sense. There is no story in Minecraft.

> Punch pig

The pig will remember that.

LX_Theo

Banned
They are being hired to finish The Last Guardian. Their expertise on engine problems is what sealed the deal.

Also, I really want them to do a Star Wars game.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Tales of Shenmue. Finishing the story. That might actually work.

Dying Light would be timely.

jakomocha

Please be Mass Effect, right after the events of the trilogy. Would do anything for this. ANYTHING!
Not really sure how this would work. Including, there are so many other stories to be told in the ME universe previous to the trilogy or concurrent with it.

Telltale sure gets a crazy amount of work.

Not that that's a bad thing. I enjoy their stuff but it's a bit crazy how many projects they can take on at once.

Tizoc

It better not be a Visual Novel (that's what I think of their recent games) based on the Transformers MTMTE comic, cuz as much as I would love a PnC game based on that, the graphics style of Telltale tool will leave much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom