• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

oti

Banned
"Why has god forsaken me?" - Djokovic

edit: WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

John Dunbar

correct about everything
in the last four tournaments djokovic has gone 4th round, quarter, semi, final. i hope the trend doesn't continue.

but i still don't see anyone but him or nadal winning the french.

Ricker

Betting Zverev takes the week off to rest a bit before RG...he has played a lot of Tennis in the last 4 weeks...there's the new Lyon tourney next week.

21st May 2017. Start of a new era? I've been saying for years Zverev has what it takes to be the best, but I didn't seem him winning Rome so young. Hope he does well in Paris and solidifies his position in the top 10 - he should be in there for many years to come.

Given his height and big shots, Zverev should fare very well on grass as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Zverev goes further at Wimbledon than the French, which is scary

The blue one is real nice.

nikelab-oscillate-evolve-rf-4.jpg

oti

Banned
A guy at the Geneva tournament just got kicked out for shouting too much lol.

Also, Eurosport has worked a ton on their player. Works flawlessly in HD on Chromecast for me.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Nadal and Djokovic AGAIN in the same side of the draw...

as it should be. not a final anyone would want to see. hopefully both lose before the semis, though. unlikely at least as far as djokovic is concerned of course, seeing as he has a total cakewalk draw, like usual.

Ricker

Nice win for Brengle,match lasted almost 3 hours...

Kerber had a tough first round though and she is gone already...more upsets to come(Vinci out also).

Edit:perfectchaos got banned...?,..hopefully it's just 2 weeks like I got a few months back.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice to see Kvitova back, I didn't even realize she was going to participate already. Not terribly surprised at Kerber losing. She's been pretty bad this whole year.

Top Bottom