• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tesla recalls the Cybertruck for faulty accelerator pedals that can get stuck

FunkMiller

I used to quite admire Leon, but it’s become painfully apparent in recent years that his successes have largely been down to other people around him.

Alebrije

Tye cyber truck? More like the fail truck what a silly product. And they cannot sell anywhere but the US because it violates all known traffic rules outside the US.

It seems You can get it at México, like there are two people that owns one here.

It's a waste of money at this moment, I would like to know which grade of stanley steel they used because soon or later rust Will appear. Must have somekind of coat

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Must have somekind of coat
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Sony

Nintendo
Usually, recalls are for matters of "just in case." This is a very, very serious issue that should not have been overlooked, in my opinion.
You don't know what you're talking about. Even Toyota had to recall cars due to serious safety risks.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
You don't know what you're talking about. Even Toyota had to recall cars due to serious safety risks.
Its different, look at the latest BMW 6000 car recall, all from 2014-2015.

"problem stems from the potential failure of the weld joint on the head airbag inflator. This defect might cause the inflator to leak gas or, in more severe cases, rupture. Such failures could lead to incomplete airbag deployment in the event of a crash or result in sharp metal fragments being propelled into the passenger compartment,"

After ten years it was discovered a weld spot could potentially fail, and potentially maybe be dangerous. The Cybertruck has a day one, openly visible, design flaw any competent automotive engineer or QA person would spot. This car will get hardware recalls on a yearly basis.

Top Bottom