• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas Senate OKs bill setting new rules when clerks refuse to issue same-sex marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
What brand of Christianity do these "conservative' Christians ascribe to? The Christianity that I know is a lot more inclusive of others with differing beliefs and how you should help everyone.

I'm guessing strictly old Testament, before Jesus decided they should chill on the smiting and sicking packs of bears on children for making fun of bald people

molnizzle

If I wasn't already married I would road trip around the state with a buddy and request marriage licenses at the offices that feel they are being "discriminated" against. Just to make them uncomfortable.

Ekdrm2d1

My fellow Texan neighbor replied with "There's nothing wrong with the bill. Same sex marriage is legal at the federal level."

Ithil

What brand of Christianity do these "conservative' Christians ascribe to? The Christianity that I know is a lot more inclusive of others with differing beliefs and how you should help everyone.

They don't. They attend a church and say some guff about Jesus and God when they have to but none of them them are actually Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom