• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFF Curtain Call: new DLC confirmed for the West

L~A

Looks like Square-Enix just announced this.

The following tracks will be available on Dec. 24 in NA (EU probably the same day), for 0.99$.

“He of the Name” (Bravely Default)
“Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)
“The Serpent That Devours the Horizon” (Bravely Default)
“Ultima” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
“Hard to Miss” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
“Zero” (FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ™)
“Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa ® : Minstrel Song)
“Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)
“Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)
“Chrono Trigger” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
“Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)
“Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)

Looks like there's even more tracks coming on January 8, but no info given on those for now.

Source

Yay, simultaneously with Japan too.

Looks like wave 2 is going to be frequent updates, assuming there's more after the January one.

L~A

No idea what that tease about January 8 is, they haven't announced anything for Japan yet. Unless they're missing tracks from the 1st batch of songs?

Robin64

No idea what that tease about January 8 is, they haven't announced anything for Japan yet. Unless they're missing tracks from the 1st batch of songs?

Nothing missing from the first batch, just the character Krile.

Son Of D

Don't think we've missed any tracks from the first batch. Guessing we'll hear about these songs soon.

ZeroX03

Banned
“He of the Name” (Bravely Default)
“Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)
“The Serpent That Devours the Horizon” (Bravely Default)

“Ultima” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
“Hard to Miss” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
“Zero” (FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ™)
“Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa ® : Minstrel Song)
“Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)
“Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)
“Chrono Trigger” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
“Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)

“Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)

In for the bolded. Glad the support continues.

Oregano

FF Explorers music possibly? Though that hasn't been announced for the west.

Son Of D

FF Explorers music possibly? Though that hasn't been announced for the west.

Hopefully. Might even see Tactics Advance and TA2 themes since they were missing from the base game.

Or just filling in gaps from games already represented (no FFXIII-2 final boss song? Seems odd).

ZeroX03

Banned
Hopefully. Might even see Tactics Advance and TA2 themes since they were missing from the base game.

I thought it was strange that Tactics got such representation and even Mystic Quest had a track while nothing from TA and TA2. Really hope they do something for those games.

JCX

Bought this on black friday, but have not played yet. Definitely will for Bravely Default music though.

L~A

I'm surprised they're not having a special sale for the game, would be perfect to attract new players along with the new DLC.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gonna have to preview these, but great to hear they're still releasing DLC.

....I still wish the normal battle music from Bravely Default was DLC...

SerTapTap

Nothing for me really, cool to see them adding more though. I still need to play more of this. I mostly only play songs from FF4-10. The Mystic Quest stuff is surprisingly good though, makes me wonder what the rest of the soundtrack was like.

Son Of D

Wonder if that Jan 8th pack will just be FF songs or other SE franchises as well. Might get more Chrono and Mana songs. Doubt we'll get KH (I imagine KH will get it's own Theatrhythm game after DQ).

Come on Christmas Miracle and come out in EU...would coincide well with the Bravely Default sale...

Bought this on black friday, but have not played yet. Definitely will for Bravely Default music though.
To even access the DLC menu you have to play the game for a bit.

Top Bottom