• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS 2018 |OT|

manfestival

I am so confused... why are there 2 earth defense force games? Is like one supposed to come out much later and EDF 5 is about to release or something? the rain one sure looks nice... but its like they are trying to leave the whole campy approach

Just went to the Sunday public day.
What a shitfight. 90 minutes queueing to get tickets and get in.
Didn't play anything. Sekiro looked good.

Yep. It was worth the trip but Japan should have queueing as an exhibition sport at the 2020 olympics. They'd take gold, silver and bronze in a canter.

ps I got to see Chun Li's panties. Winner.

Gosh I can't believe how much I was fascinated by japanese popular culture growing up, and now how disgusted and how much despite I have for this degenerate popular culture (note the specific "popular culture", I'm not talking about the culture as a whole).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Gosh I can't believe how much I was fascinated by japanese popular culture growing up, and now how disgusted and how much despite I have for this degenerate popular culture (note the specific "popular culture", I'm not talking about the culture as a whole).
Stanley-For-fucks-sake-GIF.gif

Top Bottom