• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That time again, what are you listening too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

1k1020000635.jpg

BoA - My Name

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Bomb the Rocks by The 5.6.7.8's, a singles comp, is maybe the greatest thing I've heard all year. Oh my GOD it's good. Need to hunt down a copy. Then have my friend get me all their records when he sees them in September.

The new Bad Religion. At first I was kind of disappointed by how similiar it was to the last album, but near the middle it gets really good. I'm into all the tracks now.

Diablos

Vicious said:
B000000W6R.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

All Pumpkins, all the time.

I've become re-addicted to Pisces Iscariot. "Hello Kitty Kat" is just a musical orgy inside your ears.

Starla > all

I mean, I know the guitar solo is way too layered to be actually done, but if you wanna talk about a musical orgy inside of your head... damn. And Jimmy's drumming is superb.

It's too bad sogns like Glynis, Smiley, Bye June, Not Worth Asking and Daughter (extended) didn't make it on there. You ever hear those?

I forgot about Sonic Nurse. It's amazing. Only Sonic Youth can put a gargling sound in a song and still make it work beautifully. I love Dripping Dream and Paper Cup Exit.

I've been playing the new Modest Mouse too. I was finally able to pick that up the other day. So many great prices on newer CDs lately. I don't think I ever spend more than $11 including tax on a CD anymore.

Ill Saint

Underground Resistance - Riot
Quadrant: q1.1 - II
Monolake - Cern
Maurizio - M 4.5
Rhythm & Sound - Outward
Soundmurderer & SK-1 - Search & Destroy
Remarc - Bad Bwoy
Remarc - Virtua Cop
Remarc & Lewi - Shinobi X
Expressive Records - Nights
Dream Team - Baku Baku

PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her
An Albatross - We are the Lazer Viking
Braid - Frame and Canvas
The B-52's - Time Capsule
!!! - Louden Up Now

Also various Depeche Mode and Adult. I really want to hear the new Miss Kitten album too.

IJoel

My newest acquisition, imported from Australia:

B0001VWPHE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Best album this year by a lot, so far! Simply brilliant.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
front_sm.jpg

Bad Religion - The Empire Strikes First

I haven't really noticed anyone else on this board besides me giving this band any love, but they are easily my favorite band, and this new album does not disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom