• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The artist known as Prince has died at age 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

fucking fuck off 2016

all these legends you've taken from us

lemmy, david bowie, terry wogan, alan rickman, ronnie corbett, victoria wood, prince

like seriously, fuck off and let 2017 start early. I can see Michael Caine, Roger Moore and a few others going this year at this rate

The singer -- full name Prince Rogers Nelson -- had a medical emergency on April 15th that forced his private jet to make an emergency landing in Illinois. But he appeared at a concert the next day to assure his fans he was okay. His people told TMZ he was battling the flu.
crazy

Anth0ny

fucking fuck off 2016

lemmy, david bowie, terry wogan, alan rickman, ronnie corbett, victoria wood, prince

like seriously, fuck off and let 2017 start early. I can see Michael Caine, Roger Moore and a few others going this year at this rate

unreal. what a shitty year.

fucking fuck off 2016

Yeah 2016 has been really fucking something else. What the hell

fucking fuck off 2016

Glen Frey too. What next you want to take Hall and/or Oates away from us too? This blows.

Zaph

No

MJ, Beastie Boys, Bowie and Prince. Barring Stevie, that's pretty much my entire childhood musical influences gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom