• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth |OT| Greed is Good

Puru

In a stream they said they weren't sure if they would make a vita/3ds/wiiU version because they weren't sure it would fit their quality criteria btw, which kinda irritates me as vita was my main plateform for it. Will still enjoy it on PC of course.

I came home and I have not been given Afterbirth yet

Is Afterbirth kill

Edmund pls
d1f319365413592a6e876fb7a55d6517

dickroach

so considering it's already "installed" on Steam, if I just keep closing and reopening Rebirth it'll eventually just... turn into Afterbirth? I don't get how DLC works.

Thewonandonly

Replied to everyone, keys should be gone now if they accept and add me on steam, i got around 10 messages within 30 seconds, was quite mad
The thirst is real for afterbirth. Good on you for giving them away I have always wanted to but as a broke college kid I can barely afford the games myself let alone give some away.

venomenon

Whew, got home in time to get it for €6.66 :)
I actually only just learned about the content (planned to buy it no matter what), dailies and greed mode sound really cool.

So is anyone else's post-it notes messed up? For example, on The Lost it says I've only cleared Mom's Heart on Hard despite having already unlocked Godhead.

D-did I do something wrong with importing? ;__;

Wait no it's not downloading. It's doing...something.
Like, it's updating, but it doesn't look like anything is happening. Weird.
Maybe downloading the game again will be faster?

dickroach

went into a Greed mode with Azazel run to unlock what's her face, picked up one item, got an unlocked all 10 new challenges. is that a thing that's supposed to happen?

Vlad

so considering it's already "installed" on Steam, if I just keep closing and reopening Rebirth it'll eventually just... turn into Afterbirth? I don't get how DLC works.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. This is the first DLC I've gotten on Steam since Wrath of the Lamb, and I don't remember if I had to "do" anything to get it working. The "installed" checkbox is checked, but when I run the game, it doesn't seem to actually be active yet.

Nivert

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. This is the first DLC I've gotten on Steam since Wrath of the Lamb, and I don't remember if I had to "do" anything to get it working. The "installed" checkbox is checked, but when I run the game, it doesn't seem to actually be active yet.

Restart steam and it will download

Top Bottom