• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, any other youtube channels like Double Toasted?

Caught a fever and now am sitting in my living room feeling like i'm about to RIP in pieces :|

Been feeling shitty the last couple weeks(drained mentaly) so the time i spend at home has been watching those fools. But now i've watched pretty much everything from them :(

(And obviously, this happen on a MAJOR week at the office whith a deadline for the end of the week :s )

Caught a fever and now am sitting in my living room feeling like i'm about to RIP in pieces :|

Been feeling shitty the last couple weeks(drained mentaly) so the time i spend at home has been watching those fools. But now i've watched pretty much everything from them :(

(And obviously, this happen on a MAJOR week at the office whith a deadline for the end of the week :s )

Try Honest Trailers. Also, Half in the Bag. Those can be quite entertaining..

Numb

their old stuff before this channel if you haven't seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3hRNGlJn8w&list=PL6N4PoJr--JVoEEVAfgtLCEmLCb3e_Cg1

D i Z

If you're only getting them on YT you might be interested in their other shows that you can hear on soundcloud.

Edit:

The PS4k talks are nonsense. Not a concrete fact to be found anywhere, and no real grasp on the effects on development and standards. Speculation doesn't need this many threads to beat on the same dead horse.
It boils down to whether you're the kind of sap that feels pressured enough to cough up for one, whether you absolutely need one or not. End of discussion.

Johndoey

Banned

This games probably going to be pretty mediocre gameplay wise and fail on a sales level. But the team seems really committed to showing the kind of causal disrespect and abhorrent treatment a minority person could face on a day to day basis, which I respect.

-----------------
I just bought Stories because it reminds me of the best part of Shadow the Hedgehog, so I'll see how that is. Also Pillars of Eternity is some good shit.

Suddenly, I feel better about not sending you an invite 😜

It ain't shit, homie. As I like to remind the world..it's just a game.

Lol Nah it was just one of those "Dammit" loses and then I hit my knee like I do when I lose a close match. I wasn't that upset I just hit my knee awkwardly lol.

That Amandla Stenberg short film is kinda bad, but once she gets into film school she'll improve. I can't talk really even though I did win an award for one that I worked on, I don't think anyone's going to pay money to see it.

Any other Haitians in here?

I remember someone else mentioning it when I first posted in here but can't find it. Curious about something

Edit: found him
Haitian-American here.

Anyway my main point is a curiosity on how other Haitian people view the candidates. No disrespect to anyone.
My mother loves Hilary. My father thinks Trump is "hilarious" but I do not have too much conversation with him.

I should be an actor, went up to this tall ass red head start talking to her and when she said she just came from bible class I managed to not React channel. I'm past that religious girl phase of last year where it lasted a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom