• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
That new Rihanna video.. Good lawd

fgMosGc.gif

FyreWulff

re: news of 360 no longer being made

2) MS and Sony will literally be shutting down PS3/360 cert sooner than people think. Bungie won't be able to ship new content to there because nobody will be able to ship anything to those platforms. Those platforms are already in substantial spindown.

:D

Waiting for the other shoe to drop now

FyreWulff

Well, about time. They were already losing content on AAA titles, anyway. BLOPS III for example.

Honestly, they could have put a campaign in that.. but modern game development doesn't allow for console-specific versions of games/rebuilds anymore. That stuff ended in the Wii era. So they just made the economic decision to cut it entirely.

They even based MW3 Wii off the 360 version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn2KcH-fFw4

despite how ugly it is, from a developer standpoint that's a solid fuckin' port right there

Sch1sm

To finish this night up I'm sharing this article from Polygon that I saw Allegra Frank retweet. It's about a game called Clique, currently in development by two African-American men that reflects upbringing in Detroit.
http://www.polygon.com/features/2016/4/20/11461312/clique-game-overview

Love it. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Honestly, they could have put a campaign in that.. but modern game development doesn't allow for console-specific versions of games/rebuilds anymore. That stuff ended in the Wii era. So they just made the economic decision to cut it entirely.

They even based MW3 Wii off the 360 version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn2KcH-fFw4

despite how ugly it is, from a developer standpoint that's a solid fuckin' port right there

That really is well done. Graphical difference is just. Whew. But aside from that, yeah, solid. At this point, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my 360. Still waiting on that backward comp list for X1 to grow so I can finally toss it, though.

Shy

And you're in D.C. Forearm is in N.Y. I'm guessing the real issue is playing these cats on the other side of earth. Where's MikeBreezy from again? Pretty sure it lagged with him. Shit was flawless tonight tho..
So it's not getting any better then. ? ...... Fucking Capcom. 😞

So it's not getting any better then. ? ...... Fucking Capcom. 😞

Well, I dunno. Like I was saying earlier, me and Forearm played for over half an hour with no lag what so ever..which really stood out considering my last couple of games with other BCTers. I'm wondering if the main issue is distance from one another. Thing is, that makes sense when I played you or Numb. Doesn't explain other dudes in the U.S. tho..just weird all around.

Shy

Well, I dunno. Like I was saying earlier, me and Forearm played for over half an hour with no lag what so ever..which really stood out considering my last couple of games with other BCTers. I'm wondering if the main issue is distance from one another. Thing is, that makes sense when I played you or Numb. Doesn't explain other dudes in the U.S. tho..just weird all around.
Yeah. 😦

I blame that on all my loses though. 😝

I'm just joking fam. I lost fair and square.
Bah! But yeah, I'm just glad to have finally played with no issues in Battle Lounge. During Casual/Ranked games it's either disconnect or very slight lag every once in a while. But when I make or join one of our peeps shit just goes nuts, as you well know..

Shy

Bah! But yeah, I'm just glad to have finally played with no issues in Battle Lounge. During Casual/Ranked games it's either disconnect or very slight lag every once in a while. But when I make or join one of our peeps shit just goes nuts, as you well know..
Indeed.

Guile will be out before the end the month (I hope) so that'll be dope.

Even though he's classic outfit (tank top and fatigues) is now the "story mode" costume, which will cost 40.000, and his stage is 70.000.
So if you want to get him with everything, it'll cost ya 210.000. 😦

Mizerman

What Happend?

And again why Im DY jr.?

Chyna passed away and Stephanie sent the usual condolences tweet. Things just went crazier from there.

Indeed.

Guile will be out before the end the month (I hope) so that'll be dope.

Even though he's classic outfit (tank top and fatigues) is now the "story mode" costume, which will cost 40.000, and his stage is 70.000.
So if you want to get him with everything, it'll cost ya 210.000. ��

Heh. Good thing I brought the season pass so I can save my FM for other stuff.

For your reference Cindi:

EloquentM/FeenixRising/jmood88/LionPride/EdibleKnife/Black Republican/ArgyleReptile = Wild crabs. No home training and still out here wearing hoodies.

Yes this is a long ass list, but the last time we had a list people complained for not being on it.

i'll rock the hoodies till i die, fuck shook white folk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom