• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

RIP Captain Marvel movie.
2014-03-12-13.37.05.jpg

J10

Banned
Hey black gaf.

What ya been playing lately if anything at all?

I started Arkham Origins a month ago. I'm progressing very slowly. I'm not hooked like I was for the first two games for some reason.

I'm also "playing" Project Spark, but I'm not having a good time because I feel like I need a Computer Science degree to really get anything out of it.

andthebeatgoeson

I started Arkham Origins a month ago. I'm progressing very slowly. I'm not hooked like I was for the first two games for some reason.

I'm also "playing" Project Spark, but I'm not having a good time because I feel like I need a Computer Science degree to really get anything out of it.
Me too. Just didn't feel the same.

Trying to get that pipe moment of the day:

Patient's family member gets the update.

'Thank you.'
Me:'Any other questions?'
'Yeah. And it's a personal question'
Me:*uh oh*
'Are you married?'
Shortie is hella fine, thick, donk, thick lips, pretty eyes, slim and mature. Easily 30+, so you know you'll leave happy.

Me: 'yes'

No hesitation, sticks the landing.

Me: 'Have a good day.'

Walks out in 1 minute cuz I've been stressed. I'm not in the right frame of mind. Give me some support, monicas.

Luftrausers, Persona 4Arena, Deception 4, Deus Ex, Witch and the 100 knight, FFXHD, Bravely Default and Project Xzone. Bout to get back on the Marvel and Street train. I want to learn how to use a stick.

You know we could always do a BCT lobby on PS3 if anyone interested.

Infinite

Those games demand a certain type of attention, I couldn't give to them at once.
At this point doesn't demand too much of my attention. I just like battling and trading. Animal crossing is something you can get away with spending like an hour a day on or something like that. So basically train rides

Earth Defense Force: games more fun than I expected but shitty internet plus timezone is making for some slow going.
Started Blood Dragon, but got kind of bored

Infinite

I kinda feel they should have gave him that shit since he did solve the riddle. He only pronounced the name wrong. Lord knows how much white people pronounced my name wrong even though it's one of the most common names on the planet.

Nakazato

I have been playing Pokemans X and Y a lot of smash, Wii mario kart. Dark Souls 2 and Pacman CE DX +

Very common problem

Heard realm reborn is good.

Is it pay then subscription?

Why tho, why even play those at the same time.
Yea buy the game then u get 30 days before p2p

I kinda feel they should have gave him that shit since he did solve the riddle. He only pronounced the name wrong. Lord knows how much white people pronounced my name wrong even though it's one of the most common names on the planet.

Nah man, not for a million dollars. Wheel of Fortune isn't Jeopardy level but it is still testing knowledge.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I think it's actually in the rules

that they have to pronounce the word how it is most commonly pronounced. It doesn't even have to be correct.

My man could know who Achilles is and still pronounce the name wrong.

That was really dumb of him then.

I would have dug into Reaper of Souls, but I logged into D3 after like half a year of inaction, mothafuckas had banned my ass for a third party app. The fuck? The only thing I can think of is this D3DOverrider shit, to stop your game from s-s-s-stuttering all the time, nigga. Oh well.

So my lady came home from her business trip. While we were out there getting her bags from the garage I kept hearing a meowing noise. We got 6 cats in the house and these jokers don't meow like a kitten. Well I kept hearing the noise coming from the cabinets outside. Open them up and what do I see but 2 kittens a couple weeks old hiding up there with there mother. I'm stunned that she must have gave birth in our garage and felt safe in there. Now here's the dilemma, that fucking raccoon and possum have a tendency to come in and eat food. I'm extremely protective of animals but I will put a bullet in that raccoon and possum with the quickness. I want to bring the kittens in and nurse them to health but that would take away from their mother. My last wants to leave them outside and let the mother take care of them. What would you do family?

Silky

Banned
Another day another application for a job. Feel like I'm not getting anywhere with this shit.

can't even find the easiest retail gig. ergh

Imm0rt4l

Is it really possible to make it to adulthood without hearing Achilles?

I knew a girl in college that couldn't point out the united states on a globe. When she was shown where it was, she knew where Minnesota was, but no other states. Couldn't point out any other continents let alone countries. Also, the day prior was her first learning that Africans don't all live in huts, and that some Africans do in fact own cars.

Spinluck

I haven't played a goddamn thing since Tropical Freeze. Titanfall and InFamous interest me but not like...$60 interest me, ya feel me?

I think I'm gonna tag-team with Beef and work on my Streets of Rage Remake Max Mania run

Infamous is truth.

Repetitive as hell, but fun.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Also, the day prior was her first learning that Africans don't all live in huts, and that some Africans do in fact own cars.

I cant even be mad at that cause the media doesn't portray the motherland in any positive aspect at all. Shit, I admit I was ignorant until I had a African friend/coworker like two years back.

I knew a girl in college that couldn't point out the united states on a globe. When she was shown where it was, she knew where Minnesota was, but no other states. Couldn't point out any other continents let alone countries. Also, the day prior was her first learning that Africans don't all live in huts, and that some Africans do in fact own cars.

Was this an American chick?

Damn

What's going on in classrooms

KumaJG

So my lady came home from her business trip. While we were out there getting her bags from the garage I kept hearing a meowing noise. We got 6 cats in the house and these jokers don't meow like a kitten. Well I kept hearing the noise coming from the cabinets outside. Open them up and what do I see but 2 kittens a couple weeks old hiding up there with there mother. I'm stunned that she must have gave birth in our garage and felt safe in there. Now here's the dilemma, that fucking raccoon and possum have a tendency to come in and eat food. I'm extremely protective of animals but I will put a bullet in that raccoon and possum with the quickness. I want to bring the kittens in and nurse them to health but that would take away from their mother. My last wants to leave them outside and let the mother take care of them. What would you do family?

Hmm I probably take the kitten and the mother to an animal shelter.

Here is something for you coons:

BlTgtbeIEAA4iEv.jpg:large

Thats one of the advantages of being one of the light-skinned good ones, niggas never ask you about "what part of Africa do you come from" like some of the Reiguns of the world, like we all straight from the Dark Continent.

ol' girl still asked me if I celebrated Khazanah tho :/

Nakazato

I wont spoil things and if you cant finish 2.2 watch a walk through.

Have E3 conspiracies really gone this far?

My e3 prediction Esco comes out on stage... Announces Watch_Dogs DLC where you play as a Black Woman that was raised in the inner city of Chi-Town that Aiden takes under his wing to help him protect the City.

Make it happen

Anyone Hype for Destiny ?

Top Bottom