• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

"It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis."

Shoulda just went all the way and said "Johnson's johnson"

Can't waste that material online. Gotta tune into the TV show for that kind of quality

Can't believe y'all still read Bleach. You gotta start reading Kingdom, brehs. Best manga out there atm

At this point it's just wanting to see how it ends for me. It takes like 5 minutes to get a through a chapter due to the lack of any real dialogue.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Caption: Chicks really outchere looking like a game of Simon tho

BlXDA2FCYAEfWZ1.jpg

Oh GOD ladies WHY? X(

cdyhybrid

I fully recognize Bleach's flaws, but I love the art and the characters so much that I still keep up with it. It might take half a year, but those FUCK YEAH moments are great when they finally get there.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I fully recognize Bleach's flaws, but I love the art and the characters so much that I still keep up with it. It make take half a year, but those FUCK YEAH moments are great when they finally get there.

The art is so lazy tho.

So much white space

Every location is a uniform white complex so that kubo doesn't have to draw backgrounds.

cdyhybrid

The art is so lazy tho.

So much white space

Every location is a uniform white complex so that kubo doesn't have to draw backgrounds.

Yeah, it doesn't really bother me, I was mainly talking about the character art I suppose. Would be nice if there were more backgrounds and stuff, but it's not a big deal for me.

Clothing sponsored by Gangstalicious

thumbnail_45257.jpg

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself...

Where you're from- Bronx, NY
Where you live-Bronx, NY
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Black/West-Indian
Do you know your roots - Nah
Your Age- 23
Favorite musical genre- Hip Hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science/Software Developer
Your religious affiliation- Atheist
Hobbies- Reading, working out, Listening to the bridge on Korea by Deftones

Welcome to the show.
KFC or Popeye's?
Grits with cheese or sugar?
2 or 15?

KumaJG

^Grits with cheese is my shit. I am lucky to be only person in my house that eats grits so a fat dude like me don't have to share.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
y'all need to get me up to speed on that Dota 2 been watching streams and the shit looks fun as hell (if you know how to play)

Don't do it don't do it! It is a rabbit hole of misery. 800+ hours later and you'll still think you suck. That doesn't sound good, right?

I stopped reading after the Pain arc ended. It seems like I made a wise decision.

Wise decision, indeed. However, I didn't follow that wisdom and I still go through that thing every week.

That Pain fight told me no one of actual worth dies in this series unless they're the bad guy. Even then they got shit to bring your ass back for a while.

Top Bottom