• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE BOOK OF ELI: Come here if you want your Blu-ray/DVD autographed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Gary for doing this. You rock. I got mine today but that should be no surprise since it only traveled about 50 miles :D

Just adding to the pics:

2954itw.jpg

Leunam

Just got done watching the movie. Really enjoyed it, despite having a specific point spoiled for me in the other Eli thread.

ngLCa.jpg

Leunam said:
Just got done watching the movie. Really enjoyed it, despite having a specific point spoiled for me in the other Eli thread.
I thought the movie was great. I also was spoiled, but it made it interesting to watch how it unfolded. It was handled very subtly, the big reveal was still huge, and wasn't a cheat at all. You should be proud, Gary, it's a fantastic first script to have made. I only had one quibble with the movie:
Eli putting the wound dressing on his t-shirt, not on his skin, and it just flapped ineffectually in the breeze.
Really liked the score, as well.

besada

Banned
Gary, my wife and I watched the film the other night. We really enjoyed it. I recommended it on to a friend I know will love it.

Mine arrived all the way to Canada today :)

4731230019_fcc1dd4348_b.jpg

Glad my slip cover was ok, I didn't even think about asking you to open up the plastic and sign the actual case. Thanks again Gary, super awesome.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
salva said:
So any plans of signing any more copies?

Nah he said no. I would definitely me in though =P

EDIT: I am gonna leave that typo because it's just stupid.

"I would definitely be in though!"

I have no idea how the industry works, but what makes it easier to get your future scripts read Gary? A critically claimed movie, or a big money maker? For the former, i can see you getting more credit in peoples minds, but the latter feels like what producers really care about. I know the reality isnt as black and white as this, but im curious what you feel benefits your career more?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Mine arrived in Australia on friday! or possibly earlier! (we don't check the mail that often!)

Thanks Gary!

Will post a picture tomorrow!

hip hip hoorah everyone!

oneHeero

Received my copy and the $15 refund. Thanks a ton Gary, I've shown off the copy to so many people :lol :lol I say your my internet friend.

peetfeet

Dammit, only just saw this thead myself, guess i should come out of the Gaming forum more often.

Very good of you Gary to do this for the guys here, hopefully i can get in the thread for the sequel a little earlier! ;)

Come on England!

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Raide said:
Damn, I knew I should have hopped into this thread earlier. :lol

Seriously. Cool of you to do that. Hope you'll do it again some day!

Chuckie

GrandTheftAero said:
all the way from Jakarta, Indonesia! :D

2nb53sy.jpg

got home from being hospitalized, and found the package waiting for me.

Thank you very much, Gary :D

This photo makes me wish I read this thread earlier AND wish I was in the good old Big Durian at the same time.

Sad times :C

But nice for you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom