• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Console Mockups Thread (~baud modems beware~)

Nekki

portable_cube_open.jpg

I would bleedin' LOVE this

How silly is it that the disc drive is right below all the buttons? hehe.

Also a gift for the new page:

op9Pb.jpg

I like it.

Nekki

Small update:

Another PS3 rendition

qcZJS.jpg

This used to be a rumored Sega console. Which was supposed to be more powerful than a PS3. Yeah.

E5BrE.jpg

Be sure to correct me on this one, as i don't have much info on it :p

edgefusion

You could make a venn diagram for "people with taste" and "people who know how to use 3D programs", except neither of the circles would overlap.

Shion

It's really hard to find any PS2 mock-ups, but I remember seeing this in grade school

I assume this was created before Sony officially revealed it to the public.

psx2a.jpg
LOL

I remember falling in love with this back in the late 90s. I still prefer it over the official PS2 design :p

Nekki

Damn, that's genuinely awesome. The controller also looks much better to hold than the current one.

I quite like it as well. Well, except for the touch screen on the console lol, it seems quite useless.

Here are some more i came across:

6bqxQ.jpg

Some 3DS, those are always interesting!

scXJ5.jpg

Sleek design imo, but it wouldn't hold well in some hands.

xG1vw.jpg

And this is probably my favourite. It's very creative. I don't know about it being foldable, but the rest looks nice hehe.

ksdixon

hmm... i hate bumping oldish threads, but there's already mockups posted and a bit of discussion, so it seems silly to start a new thread for discussing console mockups.

Are there any mockups of what a DreamCast 2, it's controller, or a new Sega console would look like. I've always liked the idea of Sony and Sega getting together personally. Not sure why, I just have.

Top Bottom