• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Demi/DS Friends List Appreciation Thread

AirBrian

:)

BTW, I had a similar problem. I had to enable "share Internet connection" for mine to work. It's like the 2nd or 3rd tab under properties for your regular network connection icon.

demi

Problem is, I'm already sharing the internet with another PC.

I think I have to swap between USB and PC sharing for this to work

I would try it but parent is on the other PC

AirBrian

My setup:

DSL modem --> wired router --> 2 PCs.

Sounds like your setup is different, so I'm not sure then. You could give Nintendo a call. They helped me figure it out last night.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Fuzzy said:
Poor VOOK, he's the only one with a friend code on the Tony Hawk list so far.

Not any more! hooray... Gotta Start Adding some more of you guys to Tony Hawk... Add me! :lol

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Lemurnator said:
http://frostitution.net/wifi/

Someone make that link a sticky or something...

Kudos to Demi for making it. He might not be able to walk and he might not have any friends but Official DS Friendslist Site for the win.

I still want to know why Lemurnator posted this while not having a friend ID code on the MKDS list.

suaveric

Does anyone know if this works like Mario Kart, where only the friend code has to be perfect and the name and town name will be corrected when you connect to your buddy? It's so damn much to type!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
:lol I screwed up and put two entries, demi delete the one that does not show my Friend Code thanks.

btw Free demi.

Nester

suaveric said:
Does anyone know if this works like Mario Kart, where only the friend code has to be perfect and the name and town name will be corrected when you connect to your buddy? It's so damn much to type!

I'm assuming so. I messed up on my Town name in game and put "Moovile" rather than "Mooville" like I intended to and even listed myself on Demi's list. People have been connecting to my town and I've been able to go to other peoples towns.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Regarding http://frostitution.net/wifi/animalcrossing/ I mistyoed my Friend Code using the WFC Connection ID instead :(.

My friend code is 0902-5552-6877 (Town Name is Vanadiel and my Char. Name is Panajev).

PM'ed demi about it already though. Please, can you edit the old and wrong entry :( ? I added another one with the correct code in the lsit, so now there is a double entry for my GAF name.

Just got WIFI set up at home now, added myself to the mario kart and animal crossing lists.

Just PM me to let me know if you add me so I can let you know when I am free to play :)

Top Bottom