• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls 6 "may be released only on Xbox and PC" according to newly-released document from the FTC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darsxx82

Xbox is expected to jump into next gen 2 years early to have an advantage like the 360 days
To do that they'll need games and this could be exclusive to that next gen xbox then comes out a year later to PC and Xbox Series old
No, that is simply the speculative theory of some based on the idea that MS will not release an XS Pro console this generation.

The reality is that :

1- MS has not denied the possibility of launching a Pro console this generation.

2- The FTC vs MS/ABK and CMA reports show that MS plans to launch the new generation of XBOX in 2028.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Is this a surprise to anyone or just a slow news week start ?

No shit Sherlock. Everything they’ve acquired is now an exclusive. If they put it on any platforms later that’s not Xbox or pc it’ll be years after to sell a GOTY edition at full price to make some more money off PlayStation die hards who didn’t get a pc or Xbox.

Regginator

I'm a butthurt PS5 owner so I hope there's some sliver of hope, for example some mental gymnastics about Starfield being a new IP and The Elder Scrolls being a multiplatform series for decades, but I'm not counting on it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom