• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Finals Season 2 Trailer

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

New map
New gadgets
New weapons
New 5 v 5 mode
Private lobbies

I love the smell of Live Service in the morning.

Kilgore_Robert_Duvall_delivering_the_famous_lin.original.jpg

Xtib81

Not convinced by the DA of the New map but it's gonna be a breath of fresh air anyway.

Last edited:
Still play this with my brother and some mates on the weekends. Looks cool! Was hoping for more than 1 new map though that's what is needed the most.

Last edited:

nikos

Some of that stuff reminds me of Hyenas. 5v5 sounds like fun, will definitely try that.

For some reason I played a ton of the beta but not much of the final release. Gonna try getting back into it.

Spyxos

Cool game. but I've hardly ever won there, I always have a lot of kills but somehow winning as a team with randoms never works.

Luipadre

So fucking good. I almost forgot how good this game is. The new stuff they added is insane. The plays with the new medium gadget is so satisfying. Im having a hell of a time between this and helldivers 2 on the multiplayer front

Lupin25

Don’t these former DICE devs have Arc Raiders coming soon too? More interested in that, but I’m for sure going to try this with more content readily available.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I Loved every minute that i played of this game, but i simply lost interest, i dont know why... It is a very good game.

The game really caters to the player who craves teamplay and tactics. Then you have to find 2 more players who value those things to squeeze out the most fun from the experience.

It doesn't cater to other player types nearly as well.

I love this type of game but I haven't found other players with my mindset to play with on a consistent basis.

GC_DALBEN

The game really caters to the player who craves teamplay and tactics. Then you have to find 2 more players who value those things to squeeze out the most fun from the experience.

It doesn't cater to other player types nearly as well.

I love this type of game but I haven't found other players with my mindset to play with on a consistent basis.

Same as me :(

Yea I'm still playing it every weekend with my brother and online friend. If it wasn't for having a team to play with I probably would have stopped, not because the game isn't fun but because playing with randoms can be downright painful. This is always the case in online shooters but even more so here as you only have 2 other team mates. Looking forward to the new mode this week!

Last edited:
Top Bottom