• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The First Berserker: Khazan Announced | The Game Awards 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

The First Berserker: Khazan' is a hardcore Action-RPG based on the Dungeon & Fighter franchise, an ongoing franchise of 18 years with more than 850 Million users worldwide. Khazan, the Great General of the Pell Los Empire defeats the Berserk Dragon Hismar with his friend the Archmage Ozma, but is betrayed by his jealous Emperor and is exiled. The betrayed hero, Khazan, pledges vengeance upon those who brought him ruin.While looking into the cause of his demise, he finds out that….!Stay tuned and find out more about the story as Khazan himself!The First Berserker: Khazan awaits you with hardcore stylish action with unique cartoon graphics!

Exentryk

This looked amazing. While I'm not a fan of Souls type games, if this has a good amount of narrative, I'll be down.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

Bartski

Gold Member
I'm hardwired to the grapevine but I somehow never heard of this. Looks crazy good. Made by a dev with no real track record of anything of value imo... Just hoping it doesn't get weeboed

Fbh

Looks awesome, love the art style.
I hope they nail the gameplay though as I didn't like the last "anime dark souls" I played (Code Vein)

ungalo

Not going to lie i kind of want to play it but still why every action games has to be a Souls-like ? Give me real action games.

I just came across, looks amazing. That art-style is just wow. Single-player action RPG souls-like
Definitely getting this one.
For me it scratches that Code Vein itch, so I’m looking forward to it.

However, I just hope it won't end up in development hell, because the DNF studios have only released 3 games in the past 19 years, and the only reason why the latest one (DNF Duel) came out is because Arksys works more efficiently within a reasonable time frame as a collaborator.

Project BBQ/Dungeon Fighter 2 are still missing and they were revealed years ago.

Top Bottom