• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The First Trailer for The Mist TV Show Expands on Stephen King's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, not sure I'm liking what I'm seeing. Seems like they're using the concept of the fog wrong. It's not a seeming mysterious killing force, now is it?

Hmm, not sure I'm liking what I'm seeing. Seems like they're using the concept of the fog wrong. It's not a seeming mysterious killing force, now is it?
It's not the mist that gets you, it's the creepy crawlies that hide in the mist. It doesn't seem to me that that's changed.

Volcane

I'll give it a watch whenever it comes to UK. I enjoyed the original story and movie and hope it follows the same premise of the the mist/creatures coming from the opening of a portal to another world.

cLOUDo

Or just pull another Under the Dome and have us all cackling into an aneurysm at the utter idiocy of all from pilot to season finale.

RhDYoE3.gif

At least Under the Dome had Rachelle Lefevre looking stunning in skinny jeans.

still cant believe this had 3 seasons

any review yet?
the 2nd trailer looks fine

jwk94

Or just pull another Under the Dome and have us all cackling into an aneurysm at the utter idiocy of all from pilot to season finale.

RhDYoE3.gif

At least Under the Dome had Rachelle Lefevre looking stunning in skinny jeans.

The Under The Dome series finale actually showed potential. Too bad that was the end.

Ponn

Banned
Slow to get going but this was the setup episode so its understandable. Ending was good enough to get me to tune in for the next episode.

So what about this Shanananananara series? I remember reading some of those books in school but for the life of me I can't actually remember anything about them.

Adree

At least the acting in Blood Drive seems purposefully terrible, this was just shit. "You know your dad can't hear you with your makeup on."

Amneziak

aka The Hound
First ep was ok. I didn't like any of the characters except for the kid with makeup. Girl was alright. Everyone else is either colossally stupid or a cardboard-cutout cliche. I'm in it for the bugs and monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom