• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

moojito

Right, that's that over with. I really hope some team pulls a brawn-esque double diffuser next year to break this streak up.

Time to think up a name for the off season thread? Looks like we're a few posts overdue.

Zeknurn

Me too. Hopefully next season brings a more level playing field.

Ferrari will no doubt be far more competitive next season with Raikkonen. He should have a good shot for the drivers championship as long as Ferrari doesn't completely screw up the car. As for Mercedes, they should be able to compensate against the Newey effect if they have a superior engine.

paskowitz

That was a nice gesture by Vettel. He is not completely ok in my book, but that along with donuts has helped ease the pain a little bit.

TCRS

Banned
I still remember when Webber managed fifth in his very first race in Australia in a Minardi. He was allowed on the podium where he celebrated with a flag. What a start to his carrier.

Xun

Goodbye Mark. :(

It was awesome when he took his helmet off, definitely interesting to see.

Also who were the band at the end?

Kworn

Banned
944746_617207375004218_1571731723_n.jpg

Juicy Bob

Why do Sky and BBC constantly ask about Paul di Resta's driving options as if he's worthy of some big leap up the grid like Hulkenberg?

BBC are asking Whitmarsh about him and you can see him going 'er... why should we give a shit about di Resta?'.

Top Bottom