• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The French almost reviews Fallout 3 and hates it

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
RevenantKioku said:
Is your excitement level at zero too?
Nah, but I think I've worked out why I'm looking forward to it.

When I played Oblivion for the first time I thought it was an all round average, driveless game. However the second time I attempted it I did it at the same time as one of my best mates, and we shared stories from it and shit. It, oddly enough, became a social experience.

We don't talk much anymore, but I think for me Fallout 3 is running off of my nostalgia for the good ol' days. Strange.

He could have pretty much said the game literally flew out of the system and took a dump on his chest and I'd still be pumped for this game.

Drek

flarkminator said:
He could have pretty much said the game literally flew out of the system and took a dump on his chest and I'd still be pumped for this game.

flarkminator
To: Microsoft
Thanks for pissing on our legacy, much obliged.

How exactly do you reconcile that?

dionysus

Yaldog
Drek said:
flarkminator
To: Microsoft
Thanks for pissing on our legacy, much obliged.

How exactly do you reconcile that?

The tag is supposed to be taken literally, he really is thankful and in to that kind of thing. :D

LiveinRussia.jpg

garath

Beaulieu said:
Is there an official thread for this game yet or what ?
Cant find any.

I can't find one either. Even a pre-release discussion thread would be handy. I want to pre-order but can't decide on a system.

Beaulieu

garath said:
I can't find one either. Even a pre-release discussion thread would be handy. I want to pre-order but can't decide on a system.

I cant beleive no one made an official thread for that.
I dont want to do it. Someone do it !

Zyzyxxz

garath said:

even if you are a graphics whore and your PC can only support this game on Low go with the PC version, any cool mods for the PC you will 99.9%, most likely won't ever see in the console versions.

As we know with Oblivion for the PC, its an alright game in vanilla but with all the mods the game became truly enjoyable.

Top Bottom