• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The funniest game related sound byte ever (prepare to hurt yourself laughing)

Ferrio

Banned
Oh man, my chest hurts... this is sooo great.

Ok this is on somethingawful, but i'm hosting it so no problem. But here' sthe backstory:

"Published in 1992 by U.S.Gold and developed by Lucas Arts, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was an Action/Adventure sort of game that allowed you to point and click on things allowing you to pick up items and use them later in puzzle like situations. "

So they took the soundbytes and made this:

http://modzero.cs.uaf.edu/~ferrio/atlantis.mp3

my god i'm afraid to listen to it again, I laughed so hard I was hurting really bad.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
"Looks as if I could go up that way"

Bwaahahaha, great find ferrio, no, excellent find.

Freeburn.

Drey1082

i almost broke out laughing at work, and only got through about 15 seconds before i had to turn it off. Didn't want co-workers wondering what was so funny...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hey, it opens! Get on board Sophia!

It looks like my equipment would fit in Sophia's mouth.

Blow..job sure would hit the spot.
So why not give him one?
Sure, if you promise not to foam at the mouth.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

WHOOPS! Ahh, my nuts.

Ferrio

Banned
Read the first post.

Basically it's audio from an old point and click Indiana jones game, they took the audio and rearranged it.

Jilarious.

I remember being so sad when my Indy:FoA disk broke. Awesome game. Not as good as Day of the Tentacle, but still.

cuccoo

can we have more.... lolz

edit: btw, is the Resident Evil mp3 100% legit (all original sound)? When Rebecca entered, it sounds too good to be real. I was suspecting they added some part...

LOL!

I loved that game way back in the day. I regret giving it away. :(

"It's a small round hole."
"Is it hot in there?"
"It looks cold and wet. It sure is gooey. Looks pretty slippery. Looks like I can go up that way."

Top Bottom